Suzuki GSX-R750 For Sale
The 2008 Suzuki GSX-R750 is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 749cc inline four engine which puts out 150bhp. It was launched in 1986 with updates in 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004, 2006 and 2011.
- Looks, engine, handling, economy
- Budget for a better exhaust and tyres, finish, brakes
What Is It?
Powered by a 749cc inline 4 with new pistons, cylinder head and camshafts. Maximum power is achieved at 12,500rpm.
- Lighter 3 spoke aluminium wheels
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Fully adjustable fork
- Fully adjustable shock
- Dual 310mm discs up front with radial calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with radial caliper
- Slipper clutch
- Console with gear position indicator
The wheelbase is 5mm shorter and there is more frame/swingarm flex for more feeling during hard cornering. Fuel capacity up from 16.5l to 17l.
- 2008: Blue/white, red/black, black
- 2009: Blue/white/black, black/gold, black
- 2010: White/blue, black/white/blue, black/brown
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!