Suzuki GSX-R750 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R750 is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc inline four engine, producing 150 bhp at 13,200 rpm and maximum torque at 11,200 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Speed sensitive steering damper
- Slipper clutch, adjustable pegs
- Power modes: Road, Track
- LED tail light
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2008-2010 model there's a re-designed chassis, new exhaust, the wheelbase is 15 mm shorter, fuel efficiency is up a tad, the front calipers are now Brembo, the fork is a new Big Piston Fork design and 8 kg has been shaved off the weight.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax BT-016 120/70 at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Yoshimura exhaust and pillion seat cowl.
- 2011: Black, blue/white/black
- 2012: Black, blue/white/black
- 2013: Black/grey, blue/white
- 2014: Blue/white, black/white, black/red (Yoshimura)
- 2015: Red/black/white, blue/black/white
- 2017: White with red wheels, black/yellow
Launch RRP: £10,000
Capacity: 749 cc (average)
Power: 150 bhp / 112 kW (high)
Red Line: 14,250 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 175 mph / 282 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 190 kg / 419 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.789 bhp/kg / 0.589 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
2017: Suzuki introduced a £300 Sports+ pack which gets you a pillion seat cover, frame protectors and wheel decals. Yoshimura R11 exhaust now standard.
For Sale (33)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left