Suzuki GSX-R750 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £8,600–£4,400
Launch RRP: £10,000
Power: 150 bhp
Engine: 749 cc, 14,250 rpm red line, 175 mph top speed
Economy: 40 mpg
Range: 150 miles from the 17.0 litre tank
Seat Height: 810 mm
Weight: 190 kg (wet)
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R750 is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749cc inline four engine, producing 150bhp at 13,200rpm and maximum torque at 11,200rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41mm upside down Showa BPF fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 130mm travel
- Speed sensitive steering damper
- Slipper clutch, adjustable pegs
- Power modes: Road, Track
- LED tail light
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2008-2010 model there's a re-designed chassis, new exhaust, the wheelbase is 15mm shorter, fuel efficiency is up a tad, the front calipers are now Brembo, the fork is a new Big Piston Fork design and 8kg has been shaved off the weight.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax BT-016 120/70 at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Yoshimura exhaust and pillion seat cowl.
- 2011: Black, blue/white/black
- 2012: Black, blue/white/black
- 2013: Black/grey, blue/white
- 2014: Blue/white, black/white, black/red (Yoshimura)
- 2015: Red/black/white, blue/black/white
- 2017: White with red wheels, black/yellow
2017: Suzuki introduced a £300 Sports+ pack which gets you a pillion seat cover, frame protectors and wheel decals. Yoshimura R11 exhaust now standard.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (28)
- 1 of 10
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2011||199||103||302||54 / month|
|2012||176||75||251||100 / month|
|2013||167||59||226||52 / month|
|2014||213||66||279||220 / month|
|2015||253||64||317||89 / month|
|2016||252||55||307||95 / month|
|2017||121||22||143||160 / month|
|2018||11||-||11||4 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk