Suzuki GSX-R750 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (190 kg / 419 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (175 mph / 282 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (749 cc)
- Power: High (150 bhp / 112 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.789 bhp/kg / 0.589 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (14,250 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,000
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R750 is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc inline four engine, producing 150 bhp at 13,200 rpm and maximum torque at 11,200 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Speed sensitive steering damper
- Slipper clutch, adjustable pegs
- Power modes: Road, Track
- LED tail light
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2008-2010 model there's a re-designed chassis, new exhaust, the wheelbase is 15 mm shorter, fuel efficiency is up a tad, the front calipers are now Brembo, the fork is a new Big Piston Fork design and 8 kg has been shaved off the weight.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax BT-016 120/70 at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Yoshimura exhaust and pillion seat cowl.
- 2011: Black, blue/white/black
- 2012: Black, blue/white/black
- 2013: Black/grey, blue/white
- 2014: Blue/white, black/white, black/red (Yoshimura)
- 2015: Red/black/white, blue/black/white
- 2017: White with red wheels, black/yellow
Model History & Updates
2017: Suzuki introduced a £300 Sports+ pack which gets you a pillion seat cover, frame protectors and wheel decals. Yoshimura R11 exhaust now standard.
Popularity & How Many Left