Suzuki GSX-R600 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R600 is a popular dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 125 bhp at 13,500 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa Big Piston Fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock
- Electronic speed sensitive steering damper
- Ride modes: Road, Track
- Slipper clutch
- Adjustable pegs
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2008-2010 model the engine is a lighter design, there's more mid-range torque, a lighter gearbox, smaller and lighter frame, lighter exhaust, the new dash from the GSX-R1000, new monobloc calipers and it now features a Showa BPF fork.
As a result of the upgrades the bike is 5 kg lighter, 5 mm thinner, 10 mm shorter and has a 15 mm shorter wheelbase.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax BT-16 120/70 at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue/white, silver/yellow, white/silver, black/white
2017: £300 Sports+ pack which gets you a pillion seat cover, frame protectors and wheel decals. Yoshimura R11 exhaust is now standard.
Launch RRP: £8,800
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 125 bhp / 93 kW (high)
Red Line: 15,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 187 kg / 412 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 160 kg / 353 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.668 bhp/kg / 0.498 kW/kg
Check out this 2015 video review from chaseontwowheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left