Suzuki GSX-R600 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (187 kg / 412 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (599 cc)
- Power: High (125 bhp / 93 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.668 bhp/kg / 0.498 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (15,250 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,800
For Sale (22)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this 2015 video review from chaseontwowheels.
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R600 is a popular dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 125 bhp at 13,500 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa Big Piston Fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Power modes: Road, Sport
- Electronic speed sensitive steering damper
- Slipper clutch
- Adjustable pegs
- LED taillight
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2008-2010 model the engine is a lighter design, there's more mid-range torque, a lighter gearbox, smaller and lighter frame, lighter Titanium silencer, the new dash from the GSX-R1000, new Brembo monobloc calipers, an ABS system and it now features a Showa BPF fork.
As a result of the upgrades the bike is 9 kg lighter, 5 mm thinner, 10 mm shorter and has a 15 mm shorter wheelbase.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax BT-16 120/70 at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue/white, silver/yellow, white/silver, black/white
Model History & Updates
2017: £300 Sports+ pack which gets you a pillion seat cover, frame protectors and wheel decals. Yoshimura R11 exhaust is now standard.
Popularity & How Many Left