Honda CBR600RR For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR600RR is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 118 bhp at 13,500 rpm and maximum torque at 11,250 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- C-ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 130 mm travel
- 4->2->1 under seat exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2007-2008 model there's a re-designed nose, radial brakes, high resistance valve lifter from the CBR1000RR, lighter indicators, a new optional Combined ABS system and a few mid-range power tweaks however it's around 8 kg heavier.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2009: Red/black, green/black, white/black, black, white/blue/black
- 2010: Red/black, white/black, black
- 2011: Black/orange, black/red, black
- 2012: Red/black/white, black
Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Review In A Few
- Build quality
- Budget for a radiator guard
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 118 bhp / 88 kW (high)
Red Line: 15,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 165 mph / 265 km/h (very high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.2 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 194 kg / 428 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 163 kg / 359 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.608 bhp/kg / 0.454 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £8,500
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2009||395||197||592||92 / month|
|2010||212||105||317||130 / month|
|2011||203||89||292||35 / month|
|2012||94||37||131||84 / month|