Honda CBR600RR For Sale
The 2009 Honda CBR600RR is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 599cc inline four engine which puts out 118bhp. It was originally launched in 2003 with updates in 2005, 2007 and 2013.
What Is It?
- Great looks, Honda build quality, easy to use performance, excellent handling and brakes
- Zero storage, hard seat - not for long distance riding, it's a small bike so make sure it fits you
For 2009 the cylinder heads, pistons and exhaust have been tweaked for more mid-range power, delivered in a smoother way. The liquid cooled 599cc four cylinder engine achieves maximum power at 13,500rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Dual 310mm discs up front with 2 piston radial calipers
- Rear 220mm disc with single piston radial caliper
- Fully adjustable 41mm upside down Big Piston Fork with 120mm travel
- Fully adjustable rear pro-link shock with 130mm travel
- Light weight indicators
- 6 speed gearbox
Upgrades over the 2007-2008 model include a re-designed nose, radial brakes and belly pan protection. There is also an electronic speed sensitive steering damper and the high resistance valve lifter and pop-up valve system from the CBR1000RR.
The excellent electronic Combined-ABS (C-ABS) adds a shade over 11kg to the weight, which basically combined ABS and linked brakes together in one system.
- 2009: red/black, green/black, white/black, black and white/blue/black
- 2010: red/black, white/black, black
- 2011: black/orange, black/red, black
- 2012: red/black/white, black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (11)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this walk around of a 2009 model from RoadRunnerRiding:
and a fully pimped model from 808statedavid: