Honda CBR600RR Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR600RR is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 118 bhp at 13,500 rpm and maximum torque at 11,250 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- C-ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 130 mm travel
- 4->2->1 under seat exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2007-2008 model there's a re-designed nose, radial brakes, high resistance valve lifter from the CBR1000RR, lighter indicators, a new optional Combined ABS system and a few mid-range power tweaks however it's around 8 kg heavier.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2009: Red/black, green/black, white/black, black, white/blue/black
- 2010: Red/black, white/black, black
- 2011: Black/orange, black/red, black
- 2012: Red/black/white, black
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Launch RRP: £8,500
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 118 bhp / 88 kW (high)
Red Line: 15,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 165 mph / 265 km/h (very high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.2 litres / 4.8 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 194 kg / 428 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 163 kg / 359 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.608 bhp/kg / 0.454 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £69 / Year (High)
Review In A Few
- Build quality
- Budget for a radiator guard
For Sale (20)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left