Honda CBR600F Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (211 kg / 465 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (156 mph / 251 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (599 cc)
- Power: Average (100 bhp / 75 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.474 bhp/kg / 0.353 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (13,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,000
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from RoadcraftNottingham.
What Is It?
The Honda CBR600F is a popular mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 100 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- Rear 240 mm disc with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 128 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox
The Honda CBR600F originally ran for 20 years, from the innovative and sporty CBR600F1, to being the more sensible option to the CBR600RR. A proven but not particularly exciting model when it ended production in 2006.
When Honda reintroduced the CBR600F in 2011, they pretty much stuck a fairing on the much younger CB600F Hornet but on the plus side, the Hornet was already a fantastic motorcycle, so the addition of a fairing makes it a great entry-level sports bike.
One of the best features is that the riding position settles somewhere between a full sports crouch and the upright approach of most naked bikes. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red/white/black, blue/white/blackDid You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer.
Model History & Updates
2014: Replaced by the Honda CBR650F.
Popularity & How Many Left