Honda CBR600F4 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £2,100–£1,600
What Is It?
The Honda CBR600F is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599cc inline four engine, producing 110bhp at 12,500rpm and maximum torque at 10,500rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Dual 296mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- Rear 220mm disc with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43mm fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable 40mm rear pro-link shock with 120mm travel
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 1995-1998 F3 model weight is down by a massive 15kg with 7kg due to the new frame, the engine internals are lighter, power is up 10bhp, the fork is beefier and the front brakes have been upgraded with Fireblade parts. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black/red, blue/red, black/white/red, yellow/blue/black, blue/white/red
Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer.
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 110 bhp / 82 kW (high)
Red Line: 13,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 15.9 kpl / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|1999||1,061||1,136||2,197||63 / month|
|2000||865||838||1,703||110 / month|