Honda CBR600F4 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR600F is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 110 bhp at 12,500 rpm and maximum torque at 10,500 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 220 mm disc with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable 40 mm rear pro-link shock with 120 mm travel
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 1995-1998 F3 model weight is down by a massive 15 kg with 7 kg due to the new frame, the engine internals are lighter, power is up 10 bhp, the fork is beefier and the front brakes have been upgraded with Fireblade parts.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black/red, blue/red, black/white/red, yellow/blue/black, blue/white/red
Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer.
Review In A Few
- Excellent value all rounder
- Build quality
- Small tank can limit range
- A bit on the heavy side
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 110 bhp / 82 kW (high)
Red Line: 13,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.550 bhp/kg / 0.410 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left