Honda CBR600F4 For Sale
The 1999 Honda CBR600F is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 599cc inline four engine which puts out 110bhp. It was originally launched in 1987 with updates in 1991, 1995, 2001 and 2011.
What Is It?
- Build quality, easy handling, comfort, excellent value all rounder
- A bit on the heavy side, MPG and small tank can limit range
Weight is down from the previous version by 15kg to 200kg wet. The new Aluminium twin spar frame reduced frame weight by 7 kg and a reduction in engine internal weight makes up most of the rest.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Dual 296mm floating discs with 2 piston calipers
- Rear 220mm disc with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43mm fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable 40mm rear pro-link shock with 120mm travel
- 3 spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels
- 4-2-1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The liquid cooled four cylinder 599cc engine achieved 110bhp at 12,500rpm and had a bigger bore, shorter stroke and larger valves. There is room under the passenger seat for a U-lock.
Elsewhere the forks have been increased to 43mm and the front brakes upgraded with Fireblade parts. There is also a HISS immobiliser system.
Available colours: black/red, blue/red, black/white/red, yellow/blue/black, blue/white/red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this quick walk around of a 1999 model from mockinczin: