Honda CB600F Hornet For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Hornet is a popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 100.6 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,500 rpm.
- Aluminium mono-backbone frame and swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin three piston calipers
- 240 mm rear disc with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch Combined ABS system
- Showa 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Showa rear shock with 7 level adjustable pre-load and 128 mm travel
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
The long list of improvements over the 1998-2006 model include a new 19 litre fuel tank, digital dash, low slung exhaust system for better mass centralisation, Euro 3 compliant emissions, a 5 mm longer swingarm and all with a 3 kg weight reduction.
Honda also upgraded the engine with a blacked out and de-tuned lump derived from the same generation CBR600RR and it's 5 kg lighter. The new 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an alarm, tank protector, mini fly screen, pillion seat cowl and heated grips.
- 2007-2008: Black, yellow, red, blue and orange
- 2009-2013: Black, yellow, red, blue, green, silver, white
2011: LCD dash added.
Launch RRP: £5,500
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 101 bhp / 75 kW (high)
Red Line: 13,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 135 mph / 217 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 173 kg / 381 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.510 bhp/kg / 0.380 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left