Honda CB250F Hornet For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB250F Hornet is a standard naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 249 cc inline four engine, de-tuned from the CBR250, producing around 40 bhp at 14,000 rpm.
- Steel mono-backbone frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 296 mm disc up front with Nissin four piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Showa 41 mm standard fork
- Adjustable Showa rear shock
- 4->1 exhaust system
- Electric starter
- 6 speed gearbox
The early bikes were grey imports in the UK and the model was really big in Japan. Notable features include gear driven cams and the wheels / tank / frame / swingarm from the CBR900RR Fireblade like the Hornet 600.
The 3-spoke 16" front wheel takes a 130/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Colours: Black, silver, red, blue
Capacity: 249 cc (low)
Power: 40 bhp / 30 kW (average)
Red Line: 16,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 760 mm / 29.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 168 kg / 370 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 149 kg / 329 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.238 bhp/kg / 0.178 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left