Honda CBF500 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (206 kg / 454 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (499 cc)
- Power: Average (56 bhp / 42 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.272 bhp/kg / 0.203 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,800
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Honda CBF500 is a standard naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 499 cc parallel twin engine, producing 56.3 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm. It's the same engine found in the 1994 CB500 and the bike is Euro 2 compliant.
- Steel tubular frame and box section swingarm
- 296 mm disc at the front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 125 mm travel
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox, LED indicators
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a 35 litre top box, 45 litre top box, heated grips, alarm, smoked fly screen and centre stand. A combined braking system adds 3 kg and a Nissin three piston caliper at the front.
- 2004-2005: Black, silver, blue
- 2006-2008: Black, silver, red
Popularity & How Many Left