Honda CB500F For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB500F is a semi-faired bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 499 cc parallel twin four stroke engine, producing 56.3 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 160 mm drum brake at the rear
- 37 mm fork with 115 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5 level pre-load adjustment and 117 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- Electric starter
- 6 speed gearbox
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and 130/80 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue, red, silver
1998: Semi-faired version called the CB500S.
1997: Rear brake changed to a 240 mm disc with single piston caliper and Brembo calipers both ends.
1998: New dash layout.
2003: Discontinued due to new EU regulations.
Launch RRP: £3,655
Capacity: 499 cc (average)
Power: 56 bhp / 42 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 115 mph / 185 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 775 mm / 30.5 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 173 kg / 381 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left