Honda CB500F For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB500F is a semi-faired bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 499 cc parallel twin four stroke engine, producing 56.3 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 160 mm drum brake at the rear
- 37 mm fork with 115 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5 level pre-load adjustment and 117 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- Electric starter
- 6 speed gearbox
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and 130/80 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue, red, silver
1998: Semi-faired version called the CB500S.
1997: Rear brake changed to a 240 mm disc with single piston caliper and Brembo calipers both ends.
1998: New dash layout.
2003: Discontinued due to new EU regulations.
Capacity: 499 cc (average)
Power: 56 bhp / 42 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 115 mph / 185 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 775 mm / 30.5 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 173 kg / 381 pounds
Launch RRP: £3,655
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|1995||2||3||5||8 / month|
|1996||10||16||26||5 / month|
|1997||197||345||542||15 / month|
|1998||249||354||603||15 / month|
|2000||246||259||505||28 / month|
|2002||239||243||482||20 / month|