Honda CB500F For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB500F is a retro naked bike and is powered by an air cooled 498 cc inline four cylinder 8v engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm. It's starting to look quite investible now.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc brake up front with single piston caliper
- Rear drum brake (from the CB450)
- 35 mm telescopic fork
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Electric and kick starter
- 5 speed gearbox
- 4->4 exhaust
The 19" front wheel takes an 82 mm tyre and the rear 18" an 89 mm.
Colours: Black, gold, green, brown, red, orange/black, brown/black, green/black
Capacity: 498 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Top Speed: 105 mph / 169 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 203 kg / 448 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 190 kg / 419 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.232 bhp/kg / 0.173 kW/kg
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|1971||18||10||28||4 / month|
|1972||29||10||39||48 / month|
|1973||9||4||13||1 / month|
|1975||17||7||24||8 / month|