Honda CB500F For Sale
The 2019 Honda CB500F is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a 471cc parallel twin engine which puts out 47bhp. It was first released in 2013 and updated in 2016.
What Is It?
- Cool dash, LED lighting all round, beginner friendly, economy, light, cheap to insure
- Better in towns than on motorways, minimal wind protection
It's powered by a liquid cooled 471cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 320mm wavy disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 240mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 41mm fork with adjustable pre-load and 120mm travel
- Rear shock with 9-level adjustable pre-load
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the previous model Honda have re-designed the handlebars, added a modern assist/slipper clutch, tweaked the engine output a bit for improved low down torque, added a new LCD dash with gear position indicator, switched the shock to one from the larger models, improved the exhaust sound, added their fancy emergency stop hazard flashing system and upgraded to LED indicators.
Accessories include a tall screen, heated grips, top box, pillion seat cowl, centre stand and 12V socket.
Colours: Grey/silver, orange/silver, red/silver, white/blue
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from The chronicles of mr fish: