Honda CB500F Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (789 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Average (189 kg / 417 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.1 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (85 mpg / 3.3 l/100km / 30.1 km/l)
- Range: Very High (320 miles / 515 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (471 cc)
- Power: Average (47 bhp / 35 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.249 bhp/kg / 0.185 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,600 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,560
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
What Is It?
The Honda CB500F is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 8,600 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 41 mm fork with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 9-level adjustable pre-load
- LED lighting all round
- Side stand
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the previous model Honda have re-designed the handlebars, added a modern assist / slipper clutch, tweaked the engine output a bit for improved low down torque, added a new LCD dash with gear position indicator, switched the shock to one from the larger models, improved the exhaust sound, added their fancy emergency stop hazard flashing system, upgraded to LED indicators and knocked 3 kg off he weight.
Accessories include a tall screen, heated grips, 35 litre top box, pillion seat cowl, centre stand and 12V socket.
- 2019-2020: Grey/silver, orange/silver, red/silver, white/blue
- 2021: Black, red, blue, yellow
- 2022: Black, grey, red, yellow
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant.
2022: Non-adjustable Showa 41 mm SFF-BP upside down fork, dual front 292 mm discs with radial calipers, new lighter swingarm, more powerful LED headlight and 50:50 weight distribution. Check out this video intro from Honda and this video review from mark pulling.
Popularity & How Many Left