Honda CB500F Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (192 kg / 423 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.7 litres / 4.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Very High (290 miles / 467 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (471 cc)
- Power: Average (47 bhp / 35 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.245 bhp/kg / 0.183 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,100
For Sale (18)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this useful video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Honda CB500F is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. The engine is a stressed member of the frame.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear pro-link shock with 9 level pre-load adjustment and 120 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
It's basically the same bike as the sports CBR500R and adventure CB500X, but without the tall suspension of the X or fairing and low bars of the R. The LCD dash gives you the usual speedo, revs, fuel level as well as dual trip meters, fuel consumption and a clock while the 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips (£280), hugger (£85), tall screen (£115), 35 litre top box (£395), pannier kit (£325), Akrapovic slip on (£495), Carbon effect mini screen (£25) and rear seat cowl (£130).
- 2013-2017: Black, white, red, red/white, yellow, orange, white/blue/red
- 2018: Black, red, blue, silver/yellow
Model History & Updates
2016: Slightly larger fuel tank, LED lighting, pre-load adjustable fork, adjustable brake levers and new lighter exhaust.
2017: Euro 4 compliant, new muffler.
Popularity & How Many Left