Honda CB500F For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB500F is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. The engine is a stressed member of the frame.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear pro-link shock with 9 level pre-load adjustment and 120 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
It's basically the same bike as the sports CBR500R and adventure CB500X, but without the tall suspension of the X or fairing and low bars of the R. The LCD dash gives you the usual speedo, revs, fuel level as well as dual trip meters, fuel consumption and a clock while the 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips (£280), hugger (£85), tall screen (£115), 35 litre top box (£395), pannier kit (£325), Akrapovic slip on (£495), Carbon effect mini screen (£25) and rear seat cowl (£130).
- 2013-2017: Black, white, red, red/white, yellow, orange, white/blue/red
- 2018: Black, red, blue, silver/yellow
2016: Slightly larger fuel tank, LED lighting, pre-load adjustable fork, adjustable brake levers and new lighter exhaust.
2017: Euro 4 compliant, new muffler.
Review In A Few
- Easy to manoeuvre
- A great all rounder
- Beginner friendly
- Cheap to insure
- Better in town than on motorways
- Budget for a better exhaust
- Minimal wind protection
Capacity: 471 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 70 mpg / 4.0 L/100km (good)
Range: 260 miles / 418 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.7 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 175 kg / 386 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.245 bhp/kg / 0.183 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £5,100
Check out this useful video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left