Honda CB500F For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Current Prices: £4,200–£2,500
What Is It?
The Honda CB500F is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. The engine is a stressed member of the frame.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear pro-link shock with 9 level pre-load adjustment and 120 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
It's basically the same bike as the sports CBR500R and adventure CB500X, but without the tall suspension of the X or fairing and low bars of the R. The LCD dash gives you the usual speedo, revs, fuel level as well as dual trip meters, fuel consumption and a clock while the 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips (£280), hugger (£85), tall screen (£115), 35 litre top box (£395), pannier kit (£325), Akrapovic slip on (£495), Carbon effect mini screen (£25) and rear seat cowl (£130).
- 2013-2017: Black, white, red, red/white, yellow, orange, white/blue/red
- 2018: Black, red, blue, silver/yellow
2016: Slightly larger fuel tank, LED lighting, pre-load adjustable fork, adjustable brake levers and new lighter exhaust.
2017: Euro 4 compliant, new muffler.
Capacity: 471 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 70 mpg / 24.8 kpl / 4.0 L/100km (good)
Range: 260 miles / 418 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.7 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 175 kg / 386 pounds
Launch RRP: £5,100
Check out this useful video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (39)
- 1 of 13
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||292||54||346||92 / month|
|2014||333||49||382||98 / month|
|2015||336||39||375||170 / month|
|2016||414||46||460||160 / month|
|2017||390||25||415||270 / month|
|2018||319||-||319||290 / month|