Honda CB500F For Sale
The 2013 Honda CB500F is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a 471cc parallel twin engine which puts out 47bhp. It was updated in 2016 and 2019.
- A great all rounder, beginner friendly, economy, handling, light, easy to manoeuvre, cheap to insure
- Better in town than on motorways, budget for a better exhaust, minimal wind protection, tyres
What Is It?
Power is provided by a liquid cooled 471cc parallel twin four stroke engine, producing 46.9bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,000rpm. The engine is a stressed member of the frame.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320mm wavy disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 240mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Two channel ABS
- 41mm Showa fork with 120mm travel
- Rear pro-link shock with 9 level pre-load adjustment and 120mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
It's basically the same bike as the sports CBR500R and adventure CB500X, but without the tall suspension of the X or fairing and low bars of the R. The LCD console gives you the usual speedo, revs, fuel level as well as dual trip meters, fuel consumption and a clock while the 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips (£280), hugger (£85), tall screen (£115), 35 litre top box (£395), pannier kit (£325), Akrapovic slip on (£495), carbon effect mini screen (£25), rear seat cowl (£130) and carbon fibre tank pad (£25).
- 2013-2017: Colours: Black, white, red, red/white, yellow, orange, white/blue/red
- 2018: Black, red, blue, silver/yellow
2016: Slightly larger fuel tank, LED lighting, spring re-load adjustable fork, adjustable brake levers and new lighter exhaust.
2017: Euro 4 compliant, new muffler.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this useful video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.