Suzuki SV650 For Sale
- The 2018 red frame looks great!
- Value for money
- Minimal suspension adjustment
- Massive Euro 4 exhaust
What Is It?
The Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 645cc V-Twin engine produces 74bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,100rpm.
- Steel trellis frame
- Dual 290mm discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 240mm rear brake with Nissin single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 41mm fork with 125mm travel
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 63mm travel
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV)
- Idle Speed Control and Low RPM Assist
- One push easy start
- LED rear lights
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Improvements over the outgoing SFV650 Gladius include a new exhaust system, airbox, chassis with 80 changes and a return to the traditional headlight design. It's more powerful, more economical, lighter and narrower. The 5-spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
- 2016: Black, blue, white
- 2017: Black, blue, white, red
- 2018: White/blue, black (red frame and wheels)
- 2019: Silver (red frame), white (blue frame), black (blue frame)
2017: Suzuki introduced a £700 Cafe Racer Sport pack which gets you side "number boards", mini flyscreen and sports tuck roll seat. Also the clutch, brake and gears levers are blacked out. Check the pics above.
2018: New adjustable fork.
2019: Upgraded Tokico front calipers.
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels:
and a 2018 review from TheMissendenFlyer: