Suzuki SV650 For Sale
The 2016 Suzuki SV650 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a 645cc V-Twin engine which puts out 74bhp. It was originally launched in 1999 with updates in 2003, 2005 and 2009.
- Looks, value for money, easy to manoeuvre, dash, brakes, low RPM assist
- Minimal suspension adjustment, massive Euro 4 exhaust, seat
What Is It?
The Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 645cc V-Twin engine produces 74bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,100rpm.
- Steel trellis frame
- Dual 290mm discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 240mm rear brake with Nissin single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 41mm fork with 125mm travel
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 63mm travel
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV)
- Idle Speed Control and Low RPM Assist
- One push easy start
- LED rear lights
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Improvements over the outgoing SFV650 Gladius include a new exhaust system, airbox, chassis with 80 changes and a return to the traditional headlight design. It's more powerful, more economical, lighter and narrower. The 5-spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
- 2016: Black, blue, white
- 2017: Black, blue, white, red
- 2018: White/blue, black (red frame and wheels)
- 2019: Silver (red frame), white (blue frame), black (blue frame)
2017: Suzuki introduced a £700 Cafe Racer Sport pack which gets you side "number boards", mini flyscreen and sports tuck roll seat. Also the clutch, brake and gears levers are blacked out. Check the pics above.
2018: New adjustable fork.
2019: Upgraded Tokico front calipers.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (21)
- 1 of 7
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.