Suzuki SV650 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £4,850–£3,200
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 74 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,100 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm rear brake with Nissin single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 125 mm travel
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 63 mm travel
- Low RPM Assist, Easy Start System, LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Improvements over the 2009-2015 SFV650 Gladius include a new exhaust system, airbox, chassis with 80 changes and a return to the traditional headlight design. It's more powerful, more economical, lighter and narrower. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
- 2016: Black, blue, white
- 2017: Black, blue, white, red
- 2018: White/blue, black (red frame and wheels)
- 2019: Silver (red frame), white (blue frame), black (blue frame)
- 2020: Black, black (red frame / wheels), grey (blue frame / wheels)
2017: £700 Cafe Racer Sport pack which gets you side number boards, mini fly screen and sports tuck roll seat. Also the clutch, brake and gears levers are blacked out.
2018: New adjustable fork.
2019: Upgraded Tokico front calipers.
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 74 bhp / 55 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 21.2 kpl / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 197 kg / 434 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £5,600
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (38)
- 1 of 13
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||455||49||504||280 / month|
|2017||378||33||411||94 / month|
|2018||339||-||339||96 / month|
|2019||Data not yet available||390 / month|
|2020||Data not yet available||Rarely|