Suzuki SV650 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (197 kg / 434 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.5 litres / 3.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (645 cc)
- Power: Average (74 bhp / 55 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.376 bhp/kg / 0.280 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,600
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 74 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,100 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm rear brake with Nissin single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 125 mm travel
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 63 mm travel
- Low RPM Assist
- Easy Start System
- LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Improvements over the 2009-2015 SFV650 Gladius include a new exhaust system, airbox, chassis with 80 changes and a return to the traditional headlight design. It's more powerful, more economical, lighter and narrower.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
- 2016: Black, blue, white
- 2017: Black, blue, white, red
- 2018: White/blue, black (red frame and wheels)
- 2019: Silver (red frame), white (blue frame), black (blue frame)
- 2020: Black, black (red frame / wheels), grey (blue frame / wheels)
- 2021: Black (gold frame), black (blue frame/wheels), white (red frame/wheels)
Model History & Updates
2017: £700 Cafe Racer Sport pack which gets you side number boards, mini fly screen and sports tuck roll seat. Also the clutch, brake and gears levers are blacked out.
2018: New adjustable fork.
2019: Upgraded Tokico front calipers.
Popularity & How Many Left