Suzuki SV650 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 645 cc V-Twin engine, producing 74 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,100 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm rear brake with Nissin single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 125 mm travel
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 63 mm travel
- Low RPM Assist
- Easy Start System
- LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Improvements over the 2009-2015 SFV650 Gladius include a new exhaust system, airbox, chassis with 80 changes and a return to the traditional headlight design. It's more powerful, more economical, lighter and narrower.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
- 2016: Black, blue, white
- 2017: Black, blue, white, red
- 2018: White/blue, black (red frame and wheels)
- 2019: Silver (red frame), white (blue frame), black (blue frame)
- 2020: Black, black (red frame / wheels), grey (blue frame / wheels)
- 2021: Black (gold frame), black (blue frame/wheels), white (red frame/wheels)
Launch RRP: £5,600
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 74 bhp / 55 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 197 kg / 434 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.376 bhp/kg / 0.280 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Value for money
- Low RPM assist
- Minimal suspension adjustment
- Massive Euro 4 exhaust
2017: £700 Cafe Racer Sport pack which gets you side number boards, mini fly screen and sports tuck roll seat. Also the clutch, brake and gears levers are blacked out.
2018: New adjustable fork.
2019: Upgraded Tokico front calipers.
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
For Sale (29)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left