Suzuki SV650X For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £5,500–£3,800
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650X is a cafe racerised version of the naked SV650 and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 75 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,100 rpm.
- Steel trellis frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 41 mm fork with adjustable pre-load 125 mm travel
- Rear shock with 7-level pre-load adjustment and 63 mm travel
- Low RPM assist, easy start system, LED rear light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Suzuki's SV650X is essentially the proven SV650 with a new adjustable fork, a cafe racer style headlight cowl, low clip on bars, 5 mm higher ribbed seat, slightly more aggressive riding position and custom paint scheme. To our eyes it looks much better so should be a good seller. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the must have LED fog lights (£415), Yoshimura silencer (£749), LED indicators (£210), belly pan (£395), wheel rim tape (£45) and top case (£240).
- 2018: Grey/black
- 2019: White with brown seat
- 2020: Black with brown seat
2019: Upgraded Tokico front calipers.
- Looks, great value, responsive power, balanced in corners, riding position
- Basic dash, low speed throttle response, seat
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £6,000
Check out this four part video review from Bike World.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||149||-||149||190 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||380 / month|