Suzuki SV650X For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650X is a cafe racerised version of the naked SV650 and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 75 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,100 rpm.
- Steel trellis frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 41 mm fork with adjustable pre-load 125 mm travel
- Rear shock with 7-level pre-load adjustment and 63 mm travel
- Low RPM assist
- Easy start system
- LED rear light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Suzuki's SV650X is essentially the proven SV650 with a new adjustable fork, a cafe racer style headlight cowl, low clip on bars, 5 mm higher ribbed seat, slightly more aggressive riding position and custom paint scheme. To our eyes it looks much better so should be a good seller.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the must have LED fog lights (£415), Yoshimura silencer (£749), LED indicators (£210), belly pan (£395), wheel rim tape (£45) and top case (£240).
- 2018: Grey/black
- 2019: White with brown seat
- 2020: Black with brown seat
2019: Upgraded Tokico front calipers.
Review In A Few
- Balanced in corners
- Responsive power
- Riding position
- Great value
- Low speed throttle response
- Basic dash
Launch RRP: £6,000
Capacity: 645 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.379 bhp/kg / 0.282 kW/kg
Check out this four part video review from Bike World.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left