Suzuki SV650X For Sale
The 2018 Suzuki SV650X is a cafe racerised version of the naked SV650 and is powered by a 645cc V-Twin engine which puts out 75bhp.
- Looks great, low comfy seat, great value, responsive power, balanced in corners
- Basic dash, sporty riding position, low speed throttle response
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 645cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 75bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,100rpm.
- Steel trellis frame
- Dual 290mm discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 41mm fork with adjustable pre-load 125mm travel
- Rear shock with 7-level pre-load adjustment and 63mm travel
- Idle speed and low RPM assist
- One push easy start
- LED rear light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Suzuki's SV650X appears to be essentially the proven SV650 with a new adjustable fork, a cafe racer style headlight cowl/smoked screen, low clip on bars, 5mm higher ribbed seat, slightly more aggressive riding position and custom paint scheme. To our eyes it looks much better so should be a good seller. The 5 spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
To complete the look accessories include the must have LED fog lights (£415), Yoshimura silencer (£749), LED indicators (£210) and belly pan (£395). There's also a frame covering kit (£275), wheel decals (£45) and top case (£240).
Colours: Grey/black, white with brown seat (2019)
2019: Upgraded Tokico front calipers.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this video review from Lamb Chop Rides.