Suzuki SV650X Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Average (198 kg / 437 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.5 litres / 3.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (645 cc)
- Power: Average (75 bhp / 56 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.379 bhp/kg / 0.282 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £6,000
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this four part video review from Bike World.
What Is It?
The Suzuki SV650X is a cafe racerised version of the naked SV650 and is powered by a liquid cooled 645 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 75 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,100 rpm.
- Steel trellis frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- 41 mm fork with adjustable pre-load 125 mm travel
- Rear shock with 7-level pre-load adjustment and 63 mm travel
- Low RPM assist
- Easy start system
- LED rear light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Suzuki's SV650X is essentially the proven SV650 with a new adjustable fork, a cafe racer style headlight cowl, low clip on bars, 5 mm higher ribbed seat, slightly more aggressive riding position and custom paint scheme. To our eyes it looks much better so should be a good seller.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the must have LED fog lights (£415), Yoshimura silencer (£749), LED indicators (£210), belly pan (£395), wheel rim tape (£45) and top case (£240).
- 2018: Grey/black
- 2019: White with brown seat
- 2020: Black with brown seat
- 2021: Black with brown seat and gold frame
Model History & Updates
2019: Upgraded Tokico front calipers.
Popularity & How Many Left