Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 For Sale
What Is It?
The Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 is a premium retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air / oil cooled 648 cc parallel twin engine, producing 47 bhp at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm. An impressive 80% of available torque is available from just 2,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with ByBre two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch dual channel ABS
- 41 mm standard fork with 110 mm travel
- Dual adjustable piggyback rear shocks with 88 mm travel
- Bosch fuel injection
- Balancer shaft
- Slip and assist clutch
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
- Fuel gauge
All the usual cafe racer features are present, including the low clip-on bars, dual analogue clocks, upswept exhausts and seat hump.
The wire-spoked 18" wheels take a Pirelli Phantom Sportcomp 100/90 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Zard mirror slip-ons (£700), Twins black slip-ons (£675), performance slip-ons (£550), comfort seat (£145), bar end mirrors (£135), centre stand (£100), sump guard (£65), standard two-up seat, sport / tall screens and luggage options.
Colours: Black, grey, white, black/silver, blue, Chrome (our fav.)
Did You Know?
Although it looks like a genuinely retro design it's actually all new.
Up And Down The Range
The Interceptor is essentially the same bike with standard bars, a more neutral riding position, standard two-up seat and a slightly rounder larger tank.
Review In A Few
- Sporty rather than extreme riding position
- Lots of retro style for the money
- Low beginner friendly seat
- Plenty of shiny bits
- Not the most advanced technology
- No gear position indicator
- Seat comfort
Launch RRP: £5,700
Capacity: 648 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 12.5 litres / 2.7 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 793 mm / 31.2 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.226 bhp/kg / 0.169 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: