Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (804 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (202 kg / 445 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.7 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (65 mpg / 4.3 l/100km / 23.0 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (648 cc)
- Power: Average (47 bhp / 35 kW)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,500
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is a premium retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air / oil cooled 648 cc parallel twin engine, producing 47 bhp at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm. Around 80% of the torque is available from just 2,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with ByBre two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch dual channel ABS
- 41 mm standard fork with 110 mm travel
- Dual adjustable piggyback rear shocks with 88 mm travel
- Bosch fuel injection
- Balancer shaft
- Slip and assist clutch
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
- Fuel gauge
The wire-spoked 18" wheels take a Pirelli Phantom Sportcomp 100/90 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Zard mirror slip-ons (£700), Twins black slip-ons (£675), performance slip-ons (£550), bar end mirrors (£135), centre stand (£100), sump guard (£65), fork gaitors (£35), sport / tall screens and luggage options.
Colours: Black, silver, white, red/black, orange, ChromeDid You Know?
Although it looks like a genuinely retro design it's actually all new.
Model History & Updates
2022: £8,150 480 unit Limited edition to mark the 120th anniversary of Royal Enfield with blacked out elements, a mini fly screen, brown seat, fork gaitors and special black/gold colour scheme. Check out this video intro.
Up And Down The Range
The cafe racer styled Continental GT is essentially the same bike with low clip-on bars, a more aggressive riding position, seat hump and a smaller more angular tank.
Popularity & How Many Left