Honda Rebel 500 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (690 mm / 27.2 inches)
- Weight: Average (191 kg / 421 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.2 litres / 3.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (75 mpg / 3.8 l/100km / 26.5 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (471 cc)
- Power: Average (46 bhp / 34 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.241 bhp/kg / 0.180 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,800
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda Rebel 500 is an A2 licence friendly cruiser style bike with great customisation potential and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine, producing 45.6 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 264 mm disc at the front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- Non-adjustable Showa 41 mm fork
- Dual Showa rear shocks with 5-level pre-load adjustment
- Side mounted ignition key
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
You can think of the Rebel as a blacked out Bobber style CB500F with fat tyres and a nice low seat. The minimalist negative LCD dash sits in the middle of the bars, with the ignition on the left under the tank.
Compared to the 2017-2019 Rebel there's a cool LED headlight, new LED indicators, a more stylish tail light, a slipper clutch, a new dash with gear indicator, improved rear shocks with more adjustment, an improved seat and power is up 1 bhp but the weight is also up 1 kg.
Honda have made the rear sub-frame removable with only two bolts to easily achieve a Bobber look plus the pillion pegs are easily removable.
The 10-spoke 16" wheels are fitted with a Dunlop D404 130/90 tyre at the front and a 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include a 12V socket behind the dash, tubular luggage rack, saddlebags, black fork covers, headlight cowl, back rest and a diamond-stitch seat. The £6,200 Rebel S gets the headlight cowl, stitched seat and fork covers.
- 2020-2021: Black, red, matt black, matt blue
- 2022: Black, matt black, blue, green
It's also known as the CMX500.