Honda Rebel For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Rebel is an A2 licence friendly cruiser style bike with great customisation potential and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine, producing 45.6 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 264 mm disc at the front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- Non-adjustable Showa 41 mm fork
- Dual Showa rear shocks with 5-level pre-load adjustment
- Side mounted ignition key
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
You can think of the Rebel as a blacked out Bobber style CB500F with fat tyres and a nice low seat. The minimalist negative LCD dash sits in the middle of the bars, with the ignition on the left under the tank.
Compared to the 2017-2019 Rebel there's a cool LED headlight, new LED indicators, more stylish tail light, a slipper clutch, new dash with gear indicator, improved rear shocks with more adjustment, an improved seat and power is up 1 bhp but the weight is also up 1 kg.
Honda have made the rear sub-frame removable with only two bolts to easily achieve a Bobber look plus the pillion pegs are easily removable.
The 10-spoke 16" wheels are fitted with a Dunlop D404 130/90 tyre at the front and a 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include a 12V socket behind the dash, tubular luggage rack, saddlebags, black fork covers, headlight cowl, back rest and a diamond-stitch seat. The £6,200 Rebel S gets the headlight cowl, stitched seat and fork covers.
- 2020: Black, red, matt black, matt blue
Did You Know?
It's also known as the CMX500.
Review In A Few
- Easy to bobberise / customise
- Low learner friendly seat
- Looks cool
- Lacks the double disc stopping power of some rivals
- Non-adjustable fork
- No rev counter
Capacity: 471 cc (average)
Power: 46 bhp / 34 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.2 litres / 2.5 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 690 mm / 27.2 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 191 kg / 421 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.241 bhp/kg / 0.180 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: