Honda Rebel For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Launch RRP: £5,700
What Is It?
The Honda Rebel is an A2 licence friendly cruiser style bike with great customisation potential and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine, producing 45.6 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 264 mm disc at the front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- Non-adjustable Showa 41 mm fork
- Dual Showa rear shocks with 5-level pre-load adjustment
- Side mounted ignition key
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
You can think of the Rebel as a blacked out Bobber style CB500F with fat tyres and a nice low seat. The minimalist negative LCD dash sits in the middle of the bars, with the ignition on the left under the tank.
Compared to the 2017-2019 Rebel there's a cool LED headlight, new LED indicators, more stylish tail light, a slipper clutch, new dash with gear indicator, improved rear shocks with more adjustment, an improved seat and power is up 1 bhp but the weight is up 1 kg.
Honda have made the rear sub-frame removable with only two bolts to easily achieve a Bobber look plus the pillion pegs are easily removable.
The 10-spoke 16" wheels are fitted with a Dunlop 130/90 tyre at the front and 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include a 12V socket behind the dash, tubular luggage rack, saddlebags, black fork covers, headlight cowl, back rest and a diamond-stitch seat. The Rebel S gets the headlight cowl, stitched seat and fork covers.
- 2020: Black, red, matt black, matt blue
Did You Know?
It's also known as the CMX500.
Capacity: 471 cc (average)
Power: 46 bhp / 34 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 65 mpg / 23.0 kpl / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.2 litres / 2.5 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 690 mm / 27.2 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 191 kg / 421 pounds (average)
Check out this video from Honda.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: