Honda Rebel For Sale
The 2017 Honda Rebel is an A2 licence friendly cruiser style bike with great customisation potential and is powered by a 471cc parallel twin engine which puts out 45bhp.
What Is It?
- Looks cool, low learner friendly seat, easy to bobberise / customise
- No rev counter or gear indicator, fork, firm seat, headlight
It's powered by a liquid cooled 471cc parallel twin engine, producing 44.9bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm. Think of it as a blacked out Bobber style CB500F with improved low down power via new fuelling, fat tyres and a nice low seat.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 264mm disc at the front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 240mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- Non-adjustable Showa 41mm fork
- Dual Showa rear shocks with 2-level pre-load adjustment
- Side mounted ignition key
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The minimalist negative LCD dash sits in the middle of the bars, with the ignition on the left under the tank and the rear Aluminum sub-frame is removable with only two bolts to get a Bobber look. The pillion pegs are also easily removed for maximum style while the 10-spoke 16" wheels are fitted with a Dunlop 130/90 tyre at the front and 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include a 12V socket behind the dash, tubular luggage rack, saddlebags and fly screen; check the pics above.
- 2017-2018: Black (our fav), silver, red
- 2019: Matt black, blue
Did You Know?
It's also known as the CMX500 and the project lead had previously designed the funky Vultus
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this review from A Very British Biker: