Harley Davidson Street For Sale
What Is It?
The 2015 Harley Davidson Street is an A2 licence friendly entry level cruiser and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc Revolution X V-Twin engine, producing 53 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 4,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 300 mm disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 300 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Non-adjustable 37 mm fork with 140 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with pre-load adjustment and 90 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
- LED tail light
The Street is Harley's first entirely new platform since the liquid cooled V-Rod. The frame and swingarm are built from MIG welded steel tubes, there's a low maintenance belt drive, lockable fuel cap and the the geometry is designed for easy turning at low speed.
It's also Harley's cheapest bike by some margin, made in India to help keep the costs down, but you can look at it more as a starting point for your own custom project. The 7-spoke front 17" wheel takes a 100/80 Michelin Scorcher tyre and the rear 15" a 140/75.
Accessories include a bright LED headlight, single seat, knee pads and more aggressive drag handlebar.
Colours: Black, blue, red, grey
2017: ABS now standard.
Did You Know?
It features in Captain America: The Winter Soldier and is also known as the XG750.
Review In A Few
- Quiet, small, comfy, smooth free-revving engine, customisation potential
- Gearbox, mirrors, brakes, seat comfort, no ABS or gear indicator
Capacity: 749 cc (average)
Power: 53 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.1 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 710 mm / 28.0 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 229 kg / 505 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 223 kg / 492 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.231 bhp/kg / 0.173 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £5,795
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||104||38||142||37 / month|
|2016||251||49||300||170 / month|
|2017||146||20||166||61 / month|
|2018||79||-||79||36 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||48 / month|