Harley Davidson Street Rod For Sale
The 2017 Harley Davidson Street Rod is a mid-range cruiser with a super low seat and is powered by a 749cc V-Twin engine which puts out 63bhp. It's based on the 2015 Street.
- Looks pretty good, especially with a few of the extras
- No fuel gauge or adjustable levers
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 749cc V-Twin engine, making around 63bhp at 8,750rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000rpm. The engine is a new high powered higher revving version of that found in the closely related XG750 Street making approximately 18% more power and 8% more torque.
- Steel tubular frame, swingarm and fuel tank
- Dual 300mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- Single disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- ABS and braided brake lines
- 43mm upside down fork with 132mm travel
- Adjustable dual piggyback shocks with 117mm travel
- LED indicators and tail light
- Belt final drive and fuel injection
- Gear position indicator and rev counter (on the LCD)
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the Street you get more power, dual discs up front, better suspension courtesy of piggyback shocks and an upside down fork, cooler intake, flatter handlebars with chunkier and foldable bar end mirrors, improved seat, re-designed rear end, shorter muffler, 2" larger rear wheel and a sportier riding position with 55mm higher seat but it's 6kg heavier dry.
The 7 split spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 Michelin Scorcher tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include an LED headlight (£409), axle nut covers (£62 for four), fuel tank trim (£128), exhaust shield (£153) and billet handlebar grips (£102) / pegs (£92) - all of which make it look even better in opinion.
Colours: Black, blue (+£250), gold/olive (+£250)
Did You Know?
It's also known as the XG750a
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
- Related Model
Check out this 500 mile in review from Jedz 123: