Harley Davidson Street Rod For Sale
Insurance Costs: 6 of 10
Current Prices: £6,050–£4,050
What Is It?
The Harley Davidson Street Rod is a mid-range cruiser based on the Street and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc V-Twin engine, making around 63 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame, swingarm and fuel tank
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- Single disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS and braided brake lines
- 43 mm upside down fork with 132 mm travel
- Adjustable dual piggyback shocks with 117 mm travel
- LED indicators and tail light
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the Street you get more power, dual discs up front, better suspension courtesy of piggyback shocks and an upside down fork, cooler air intake, flatter handlebars with chunkier and foldable bar end mirrors, improved seat, re-designed rear end, shorter muffler, 2" larger rear wheel and a sportier riding position with 55 mm higher seat but it's 6 kg heavier.
Harley have also updated the engine to be a new higher revving version of that found in the Street, making approximately 18% more power and 8% more torque. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Michelin Scorcher tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the LED headlight (£409), fuel tank trim (£128), exhaust shield (£153), billet handlebar grips (£102) and billet pegs (£92).
Colours: Black, blue (+£250), gold/olive (+£250)
Did You Know?
It's also known as the XG750a.
- Looks, comfort, small size, beginner friendly low seat, customisation potential
- No fuel gauge, no gear indicator, levers aren't adjustable
Capacity: 749 cc (average)
Power: 63 bhp / 47 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.1 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 765 mm / 30.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 238 kg / 525 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 229 kg / 505 pounds
Launch RRP: £6,745
Check out this 500 mile in video review from Jedz 123.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||109||19||128||150 / month|
|2018||174||-||174||76 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||130 / month|