Kawasaki Vulcan S For Sale
The 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S is an A2 friendly cruiser style bike and is powered by a 649cc parallel twin engine which puts out 60bhp. It has a great following and is easy to customise.
What Is It?
- Looks great, good value, easy to adjust, super easy to customise, comfy
- Suspension, brakes, quiet stock exhaust, paint finish, limited accessory power
It's powered by a liquid cooled 649cc parallel twin engine, producing 60.3bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,600rpm. RRP in 2017 is £6,300 for the base model, £6,500 for the Special and £6,650 for the Cafe.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 250mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP ABS
- 41mm fork with 130mm travel
- Rear shock with 7-level adjustable pre-load and 80mm travel
- Adjustable levers and pegs
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Kawasaki have include a few neat touches with the design of the Vulcan S, such as the low slung exhaust under the engine to improve the centre of gravity, a really plush seat, +/- 25mm adjustable footpegs and a 46.9bhp restrictor kit to make it A2 compliant. The 5-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Dunlop Sportmax 120/70 tyre and the 17" rear a 160/60.
Accessories include panniers, clutch cover plate, tall screen, cafe screen, pillion backrest and high/low seats.
Colours: Grey/black, white, purple, grey/orange/black, green/white, red (2018)
2016: Special Edition gets you a black/white/orange colour scheme and orange wheel tape.
2016: Cafe version with cafe racer style fairing, white/green colours scheme, a rather tasty green shock and green wheel tape but it's 2kg heavier.
Sport: Cafe racer screen and Arrow performance exhaust.
Light Tourer: Tall screen, pillion backrest and panniers.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the EN650
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (40)
- 1 of 14
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
- Related Model
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels: