Kawasaki Vulcan S Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Vulcan S is an A2 friendly cruiser style bike which has a great following and is easy to customise. It's powered by a liquid cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine, producing 60.3 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,600 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 250 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP ABS
- 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 7-level adjustable pre-load and 80 mm travel
- Adjustable levers and pegs
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Kawasaki have included a few neat touches with the design of the Vulcan S, such as the low slung exhaust under the engine to improve the centre of gravity, a really plush seat and +/- 25 mm adjustable footpegs.
The 5-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Dunlop Sportmax 120/70 tyre and the 17" rear a 160/60.
- Cafe: Cafe screen, white/green colour scheme, a rather tasty green shock and green wheel tape but it's 2 kg heavier.
- Sport: Cafe screen and Arrow performance exhaust.
- Light Tourer: Tall screen, pillion backrest and panniers.
Accessories include panniers, clutch cover plate, tall screen, cafe racer style screen, pillion backrest and high / low seats.
- 2015: Black, white, purple
- 2016: Black, white
- 2017: Grey
- 2018: Black, red
- 2019: Black, green, orange
- 2020: Black, black/gold, black/green
- 2021: Black, blue, grey/red/black
- 2022: Black, red, grey/green
It's also known as the EN650.
Launch RRP: £6,300
Capacity: 649 cc (average)
Power: 60 bhp / 45 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 705 mm / 27.8 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 229 kg / 505 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.262 bhp/kg / 0.195 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
2016: £6,500 Special Edition gets you a black/white/orange colour scheme and orange wheel tape.
Review In A Few
- Super easy to customise
- Easy to adjust
- Looks great
- Good value
- Accessory power
- Quiet exhaust
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
For Sale (38)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left