Kawasaki Vulcan S For Sale
Insurance Costs: 6 of 10
Current Prices: £6,250–£3,750
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Vulcan S is an A2 friendly cruiser style bike which has a great following and is easy to customise. It's powered by a liquid cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine, producing 60.3 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,600 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 250 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP ABS
- 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 7-level adjustable pre-load and 80 mm travel
- Adjustable levers and pegs
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Kawasaki have included a few neat touches with the design of the Vulcan S, such as the low slung exhaust under the engine to improve the centre of gravity, a really plush seat and +/- 25 mm adjustable footpegs. The 5-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Dunlop Sportmax 120/70 tyre and the 17" rear a 160/60.
- Cafe: Cafe screen, white/green colour scheme, a rather tasty green shock and green wheel tape but it's 2 kg heavier.
- Sport: Cafe screen and Arrow performance exhaust.
- Light Tourer: Tall screen, pillion backrest and panniers.
Accessories include panniers, clutch cover plate, tall screen, cafe racer style screen, pillion backrest and high / low seats.
- 2015: Black, white, purple
- 2016: Black, white
- 2017: Grey
- 2018: Black, red
- 2019: Black, green, orange
- 2020: Black, black/gold, black/green
2016: £6,500 Special Edition gets you a black/white/orange colour scheme and orange wheel tape.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the EN650.
Review In A Few
- Looks great, good value, easy to adjust, super easy to customise, comfy
- Suspension, brakes, quiet exhaust, finish, accessory power
Capacity: 649 cc (average)
Power: 60 bhp / 45 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 705 mm / 27.8 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 229 kg / 505 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £6,300
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||217||25||242||17 / month|
|2016||315||34||349||64 / month|
|2017||398||33||431||32 / month|
|2018||421||-||421||130 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||290 / month|