Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Current Prices: £7,550–£4,100
What Is It?
The Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer is a retro style bike with a shaft drive and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil cooled 853 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 54.2 bhp at 6,250 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 40 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 99 mm travel
- 2-level traction control with off mode
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- USB port near the dash
The 19" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 16" a 150/80.
Accessories include the multimedia platform, leather panniers, Chrome luggage rack, comfort seat, 2->1 Arrow exhaust and a huge variety of billet parts.
Colours: Black, green, yellow/black, white/red, red/white
The closely related £7,900 V9 Bobber has fat tyres with black rims, a smaller 16" front wheel, blacked out exhausts / Aluminium side panels / headlight surround / shocks, a 10 mm lower seat, no screen, shorter rear mudguard and a two part seat which can be removed with the pillion pegs for a pure bobber look.
2018: Improved seat, matt black wheels, screen now standard and pegs moved to make the riding position 35 mm higher and 100 mm further back.
Capacity: 853 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 818 mm / 32.2 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 199 kg / 439 pounds
Launch RRP: £8,000
Check out this video review from Jonathan Mackie.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||28||-||28||60 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||63 / month|