Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer For Sale
What Is It?
The Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer is a retro style bike with a shaft drive and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil cooled 853 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 54.2 bhp at 6,250 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 40 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 99 mm travel
- 2-level traction control with off mode
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- USB port near the dash
The 19" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 16" a 150/80.
Accessories include the multimedia platform, leather panniers, Chrome luggage rack, comfort seat, 2->1 Arrow exhaust and a huge variety of billet parts.
Colours: Black, green, yellow/black, white/red, red/white
Up And Down The Range
The closely related £7,900 V9 Bobber has fat tyres with black rims, a smaller 16" front wheel, blacked out exhausts / Aluminium side panels / headlight surround / shocks, a 10 mm lower seat, no screen, shorter rear mudguard and a two part seat which can be removed with the pillion pegs for a pure bobber look.
2018: Improved seat, matt black wheels, screen now standard and pegs moved to make the riding position 35 mm higher and 100 mm further back.
Launch RRP: £8,000
Capacity: 853 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 818 mm / 32.2 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 199 kg / 439 pounds
Check out this video review from Jonathan Mackie.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left