Yamaha SCR950 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (252 kg / 556 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.2 litres / 3.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (942 cc)
- Power: Average (51 bhp / 38 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.202 bhp/kg / 0.151 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (6,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,500
For Sale (12)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The Yamaha SCR950 is an A2 licence friendly cruiser with a dash of scrambler styling thrown in and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air cooled 942 cc V-Twin four stroke engine, producing 51.4 bhp at 5,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 298 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 298 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 135 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with pre-load adjustment and 110 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- Fuel injection, LED tail light
- 5 speed gearbox
The XV950 based street scrambler features spoked wheels, belt drive, wide braced handlebar, storage under the seat and shocks with piggyback reservoirs. The 19" front wheel takes a Bridgestone block pattern 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 140/80.
Accessories include premium Ohlins rear shocks (£812), lowering kit (£478), belt drive pulley cover (£188), billet fork brace (£162), engine guards (£162), billet levers (£140 each), billet rider / pillion footpegs (£115 each) and adventure rider pegs (£68).
- 2017-2020: Red, black
Up And Down The Range
The 2015 XV950 Racer is essentially the same bike but gets you a mini fairing, cast Aluminium wheels, lower front indicators, lower clip-on bars and pillion seat hump/cover.
Likewise the XV950R is basically the same but with higher bars than the racer, a bobber seat, no side panels and 12-spoke cast wheels.
Popularity & How Many Left