Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro For Sale
The 2015 Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro is a retro style bike and one of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by an 803cc V-Twin engine which puts out 75bhp.
What Is It?
- Small, easy to handle, lots of torque
- Minimal performance options, quite expensive new
The scrambler arrived in four versions in 2015 with another three added in 2016. They are all powered by an air-cooled 803cc V-Twin engine producing 75bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 5,750rpm.
Common features include:
- Tubular Steel trellis frame
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- 330mm disc up front with radial 2 piston Brembo caliper
- 245mm disc at the rear with single piston Brembo caliper
- 41mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- LED rear light
Both wheels are wire based with the 18" front taking 110/80 rubber and the rear 17" wheel 180/55. The small underseat storage has a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring. Options include a lower 770mm seat.
The Urban Enduro builds on the base spec Scrambler Icon with wire wheels, fork protectors, higher front mudguard, sump guard, headlight grill and cross bar to stiffen the handlebars.
Scrambler Full Throttle: Ten spoke wheels, Termignoni silencer, lower bars, mini front mudguard and black fuel tank.
Scrambler Classic: Wire wheels, vintage style seat and small front mudguard.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (5)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this ride around from Belmoto: