Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Average (192 kg / 423 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.5 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (803 cc)
- Power: Average (75 bhp / 56 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.391 bhp/kg / 0.291 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,200 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,000
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro is a retro style bike and one of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by an air-cooled 803 cc V-Twin engine, producing 75 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150 mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- LED tail light
The Urban Enduro builds on the base spec Scrambler Icon with wire spoked wheels, fork protectors, higher front mudguard, sump guard, headlight grill and cross bar to stiffen the handlebars.
There's a small underseat storage area with a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring.
The 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Up And Down The Range
Scrambler Full Throttle: Ten spoke wheels, Termignoni silencer, lower bars, mini front mudguard and black fuel tank.
Scrambler Classic: Wire wheels, vintage style seat and small front mudguard.
Popularity & How Many Left