Ducati Scrambler Classic For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Classic is a retro style bike and one of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by an air-cooled 803 cc V-Twin engine producing 75 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150 mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- 6 speed gearbox
- LED rear light
The Classic builds on the base spec Scrambler Icon with wire wheels, vintage style seat and small front mudguard. There's a small underseat storage area with a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring.
The 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
- 2015-2017: Yellow/black
- 2018: White, yellow/black
Scrambler Urban Enduro: Wire wheels, fork protectors, higher front mudguard, sump guard and cross bar to stiffen the handlebars.
Scrambler Full Throttle: Ten spoke wheels, Termignoni silencer, lower bars, mini front mudguard and black fuel tank.
Review In A Few
- Easy to handle
- Lots of torque
- Minimal performance options
- Quite expensive new
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 176 kg / 388 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.391 bhp/kg / 0.291 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £8,000
Check out this video review from Rarefied Road.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||146||42||188||86 / month|
|2016||70||11||81||140 / month|
|2017||43||6||49||31 / month|
|2018||35||-||35||52 / month|