Ducati Scrambler Classic For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Classic is a retro style bike and one of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by an air-cooled 803 cc V-Twin engine producing 75 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150 mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- 6 speed gearbox
- LED rear light
The Classic builds on the base spec Scrambler Icon with wire wheels, vintage style seat and small front mudguard.
There's a small underseat storage area with a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring.
The 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
- 2015-2017: Yellow/black
- 2018: White, yellow/black
Up And Down The Range
Scrambler Urban Enduro: Wire wheels, fork protectors, higher front mudguard, sump guard and cross bar to stiffen the handlebars.
Scrambler Full Throttle: Ten spoke wheels, Termignoni silencer, lower bars, mini front mudguard and black fuel tank.
Review In A Few
- Easy to handle
- Lots of torque
- Minimal performance options
- Quite expensive new
Launch RRP: £8,000
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 176 kg / 388 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.391 bhp/kg / 0.291 kW/kg
Check out this video review from Rarefied Road.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left