Ducati Scrambler Classic Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Average (192 kg / 423 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.5 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (803 cc)
- Power: Average (75 bhp / 56 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.391 bhp/kg / 0.291 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,200 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,000
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Rarefied Road.
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Classic is a retro style bike and one of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by an air-cooled 803 cc V-Twin engine producing 75 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150 mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- 6 speed gearbox
- LED rear light
The Classic builds on the base spec Scrambler Icon with wire wheels, vintage style seat and small front mudguard.
There's a small underseat storage area with a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring.
The 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
- 2015-2017: Yellow/black
- 2018: White, yellow/black
Up And Down The Range
Scrambler Urban Enduro: Wire wheels, fork protectors, higher front mudguard, sump guard and cross bar to stiffen the handlebars.
Scrambler Full Throttle: Ten spoke wheels, Termignoni silencer, lower bars, mini front mudguard and black fuel tank.
Popularity & How Many Left