Ducati Scrambler Icon For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £7,700–£6,150
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Icon is a retro style bike and the base level of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803 cc Desmodromic V-Twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system (no off mode)
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Kayaba rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150 mm travel
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system with Aluminium muffler
- Slip and assist clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and self-cancelling indicators
Compared to the original 2015 model the exhaust system is a new design with an Aluminium heat shield, the indicators are clear LED jobs, the headlight sports a black X with a new LED daytime running light surround, the wheels feature a machined finish, the seat is a bit flatter, the ABS system has been upgraded to handle cornering, the clutch control is a lighter hydraulic setup, the suspension setup has been tweaked a bit, the controls have been tweaked and the LCD dash now has both gear position and fuel level indicators however overall weight is up 3 kg.
Under the seat there is a small compartment with a handy USB charging point while the Steel tank still features the interchangeable Aluminium side panels (with a slightly beefier but compatible design for 2019). The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT-60 RS 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Options include the Termignoni exhaust, wire-spoked wheels, low 778 mm seat and Bluetooth multi media module for music and text alerts but aftermarket customisation potential is massive.
Colours: Yellow, Orange (+£100)
2020: Cheaper Icon Dark added to range with black paint, non-LED indicators and round mirrors.
Did You Know?
Ducati sold well over 55,000 of the various flavours worldwide since 2015.
- Looks great, beginner friendly
- Headlight isn't LED
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 72 bhp / 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 798 mm / 31.4 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 189 kg / 417 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 173 kg / 381 pounds
Launch RRP: £8,150
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: