Ducati Scrambler Icon Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Icon is a retro style bike and the base level of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803 cc Desmodromic V-Twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system (no off mode)
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Kayaba rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150 mm travel
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system with Aluminium muffler
- Slip and assist clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and self-cancelling indicators
Compared to the original 2015 model the exhaust system is a new design with an Aluminium heat shield, the indicators are clear LED jobs, the headlight sports a black X with a new LED daytime running light surround, the wheels feature a machined finish, the seat is a bit flatter, the ABS system has been upgraded to handle cornering, the clutch control is a lighter hydraulic setup, the suspension setup has been tweaked a bit, the controls have been tweaked and the LCD dash now has both gear position and fuel level indicators however overall weight is up 3 kg.
Under the seat there is a small compartment with a handy USB charging point while the Steel tank still features the interchangeable Aluminium side panels (with a slightly beefier but compatible design for 2019).
The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT-60 RS 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Options include the Termignoni exhaust, wire-spoked wheels, low 778 mm seat and Bluetooth multi media module for music and text alerts but aftermarket customisation potential is massive.
- 2019-2020: Yellow, Orange
- 2021: Yellow, orange, red
- 2022: Yellow, red
Ducati sold well over 55,000 of the various flavours worldwide since 2015.
Launch RRP: £8,150
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 72 bhp, 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph, 193 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 130 miles, 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres, 3.6 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 798 mm, 31.4 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 189 kg, 417 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 173 kg, 381 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.381 bhp/kg, 0.284 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Model History & Updates
2020: Cheaper Icon Dark added to range with black paint, non-LED indicators and round mirrors.
2021: Euro 5 compliant.
Review In A Few
- Beginner friendly
- Looks great
- Headlight isn't LED
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left