Ducati Scrambler Icon For Sale
The Ducati Scrambler Icon is a retro style bike and the base level of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by an 803cc V-Twin engine which puts out 72bhp. It was originally launched in 2015 with a minor update for 2019.
What Is It?
- Looks great, beginner friendly
- Headlight isn't LED
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803cc Desmodromic V-Twin engine, producing 72.4bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 5,750rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 330mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B 2 piston caliper
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system (no off mode)
- 41mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Kayaba rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150mm travel
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system with Aluminium muffler
- Slip and assist clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and self-cancelling indicators
Compared to the original 2015 model the exhaust system is a new design with an Aluminium heat shield, the indicators are now clear LED jobs, the headlight now sports a black X with a new LED daytime running light surround, the wheels now feature a machined finish, the seat is a bit flatter, the ABS system upgraded to handle cornering, the clutch control is a lighter hydraulic setup, the suspension setup has been tweaked a bit, the controls have been tweaked and the LCD dash now has both gear position and fuel level indicators however overall weight is up 3kg.
Under the seat there is a small compartment with a handy USB charging point while the Steel tank still features the interchangeable Aluminium side panels (with a slightly beefier but compatible design for 2019). The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT-60 RS 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Options include the Termignoni exhaust, wire-spoked wheels, low 778mm seat and Bluetooth multi media module for music and text alerts but aftermarket customisation potential is massive.
Colours: Yellow, Orange (+£100)
Did You Know?
Ducati sold well over 55,000 of the various flavours worldwide since 2015!
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Parts & Accessories
Check out this video from Bennetts: