Ducati Scrambler Icon For Sale
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Icon is a retro style bike and the base level of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by an 803cc V-Twin engine which puts out 72bhp. It was originally launched in 2015 with a minor update for 2019.
- Looks great, beginner friendly
- Headlight isn't LED
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803cc Desmodromic V-Twin engine, producing 72.4bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 5,750rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 330mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B 2 piston caliper
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system (no off mode)
- 41mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Kayaba rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150mm travel
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system with Aluminium muffler
- Slip and assist clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and self-cancelling indicators
Compared to the original 2015 model the exhaust system is a new design with an Aluminium heat shield, the indicators are now clear LED jobs, the headlight now sports a black X with a new LED daytime running light surround, the wheels now feature a machined finish, the seat is a bit flatter, the ABS system upgraded to handle cornering, the clutch control is a lighter hydraulic setup, the suspension setup has been tweaked a bit, the controls have been tweaked and the LCD dash now has both gear position and fuel level indicators however overall weight is up 3kg.
Under the seat there is a small compartment with a handy USB charging point while the Steel tank still features the interchangeable Aluminium side panels (with a slightly beefier but compatible design for 2019). The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT-60 RS 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Options include the Termignoni exhaust, wire-spoked wheels, low 778mm seat and Bluetooth multi media module for music and text alerts but aftermarket customisation potential is massive.
Colours: Yellow, Orange (+£100)
Did You Know?
Ducati sold well over 55,000 of the various flavours worldwide since 2015!
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.