Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark is a retro style bike and a slightly cheaper version of the Icon. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 803 cc Desmodromic V-Twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system (no off mode)
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Kayaba rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150 mm travel
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system with Aluminium muffler
- Slip and assist clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and self-cancelling indicators
Compared to the standard Icon it's only available in black and features cheaper round mirrors plus non-LED indicators.
Under the seat there is a small compartment with a handy USB charging point while the Steel tank still features the interchangeable Aluminium side panels.
The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT-60 RS 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Options include the Termignoni exhaust, wire-spoked wheels, low 778 mm seat, LED indicators and Bluetooth multimedia module.
Launch RRP: £7,595
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 72 bhp / 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 798 mm / 31.4 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 191 kg / 421 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 175 kg / 386 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.377 bhp/kg / 0.281 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
2021: Euro 5 compliant.
Check out this quick walkaround from Ducati Cambridge.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: