Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (798 mm / 31.4 inches)
- Weight: Average (191 kg / 421 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.5 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (803 cc)
- Power: Average (72 bhp / 54 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.377 bhp/kg / 0.281 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,200 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,595
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this quick walkaround from Ducati Cambridge.
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark is a retro style bike and a slightly cheaper version of the Icon. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 803 cc Desmodromic V-Twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system (no off mode)
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Kayaba rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150 mm travel
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system with Aluminium muffler
- Slip and assist clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and self-cancelling indicators
Compared to the standard Icon it's only available in black and features cheaper round mirrors plus non-LED indicators.
Under the seat there is a small compartment with a handy USB charging point while the Steel tank still features the interchangeable Aluminium side panels.
The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT-60 RS 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Options include the Termignoni exhaust, wire-spoked wheels, low 778 mm seat, LED indicators and Bluetooth multimedia module.
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant.