Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (161 kg / 355 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (693 cc)
- Power: Average (74 bhp / 55 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 is a premium retro style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 692.7 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 73.8 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9M+ ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm WP APEX upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- Slip and assist clutch
- Adjustable levers
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position sensor
Husqvarna is part of KTM which explains the re-purposed KTM Duke 690 engine, frame and the WP suspension setup.
The 5-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT60 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 160/60.
Accessories include the bar end mirrors, fly screens, comfort seats, wavy discs, spoked wheels and Akrapovic exhaust.
Colours: Black, bronzeDid You Know?
Svart Pilen translates as The Black Arrow.
Up And Down The Range
For a more cafe racer vibe check out the Vitpilen 701. It's essentially the same bike with a more aggressive riding position, lower bars and less ground clearance.
Popularity & How Many Left