Honda CB650R For Sale
The 2019 Honda CB650R is an A2 licence friendly naked bike with a dash of retro styling and is powered by a 649cc inline four engine which puts out 94bhp. It's closely related to the naked CB650F.
- Looks amazing, those pipes, fancy dash, engine, easy A2 restriction
- Dash is only LCD, optional quickshifter is up only
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 649cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 93.9bhp at 12,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,500rpm.
- Steel twin spar frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41mm Showa SFF upside down fork with 7-level pre-load and 120mm travel
- Rear shock with 10-level adjustable pre-load and 44mm travel
- Adjustable traction control
- Full LED lighting (like the CB1000R)
- 4->1 exhaust system, adjustable brake lever
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Honda have updated the successful CB650F naked bike with their neo retro styling from the hugely popular CB125R / CB1000R, included a fancy colour LCD dash, made the riding position more aggressive with lower bars and knocked 6kg off the weight. It's bound to sell well!
They have also shrunk the fuel tank a bit, shaved almost 2kg off the frame, upgraded to an upside down Separate Function Fork (SFF), upgraded the brakes, moved to non-wavy discs, included a slip/assist clutch, added a new wheel design and there's even a clever emergency stop system which flashes the hazards. Power is also up a smidge, slightly higher up the range. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzeler Roadtec 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a quickshifter (up only), screen, heated grips, 12V socket, under cowl and a range of Aluminium farkles shared with the CB1000R.
Colours: Black, silver, blue, red (our fav.)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this review from The chronicles of mr fish: