Yamaha XSR700 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £6,450–£3,900
What Is It?
The Yamaha XSR700 is a neo-retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 74 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Non-adjustable 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 130 mm travel
- LED tail light, LCD console
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It's actually 7 kg heavier than the MT-07 on which it's based and with a 10 mm higher seat. The XSR700 differs in having a two texture leather seat, retro Aluminium fuel tank, fender and headlight bracket.
There are also Aluminium side panels and a stubby rear muffler to compliment the retro look. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Phantom 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system (£870), high mount exhaust (£1,100), Ohlins suspension, single seat (£135), flat seat (£163), radiator cover (£92), smoked fly screen (£111), LED indicators (£48), knuckle guards (149) and rear rack (£80).
- 2015-2016: Green, grey, yellow/black 60th Anniversary (£6,400)
- 2017: Black, green, grey (radiator now black)
- 2018: Black, grey, red, grey/red (2019)
- 2020: Black, white/red/black
2016: Yamaha introduces a special yellow/black Speed Block edition to celebrate their 60th Anniversary.
2019: XTribute edition launched with inverted dash, off-road bars / pegs, fork gaiters, scrambler style seat, mini LED tail light, gold wheels, black levers and block pattern tyres.
Did You Know?
Yamaha sold 11,000 of them between 2015 and 2017.
Review In A Few
- Looks great, handling, brakes, loads of parts available
- Suspension, non-LED headlight, seat, quiet exhaust, lumpy mid-range
Capacity: 689 cc (average)
Power: 74 bhp / 55 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 815 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 186 kg / 410 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £6,250
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||6||1||7||24 / month|
|2016||499||61||560||51 / month|
|2017||376||26||402||57 / month|
|2018||258||-||258||41 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||180 / month|