Triumph Street Twin Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (765 mm / 30.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (216 kg / 476 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (900 cc)
- Power: Average (64 bhp / 48 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.296 bhp/kg / 0.221 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,400
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Twin is a popular retro style bike that's ideal for beginners and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 900 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 64.1 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,800 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with 120 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- Ride modes: Rain, Road
- Torque assist clutch
- LED tail light
- Under seat USB socket
- Adjustable clutch lever
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2019-2020 model there's a few Euro 5 tweaks, a more comfortable 5 mm higher seat, new headlamp brackets and new wheels.
The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli Phantom Sportscomp 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include heated grips, TPMS, quilted brown seat, waxed cotton pannier, fly screen, bullet style LED indicators, Fox piggyback shocks, Vance and Hines silencers and metal belly pan.
For the ultimate Street Twin Triumph have released the £8,800 1,000 unit limited edition Gold Line version with a unique black/silver/gold colour scheme, hand painted gold detailing and matching wheel trim.
- 2021: Black, blue, bronze, matt black/silver/gold
- 2022: Black, bronze, blue, silver (EC1)