Triumph Street Twin For Sale
The 2019 Triumph Street Twin is a popular retro style bike that's ideal for beginners and is powered by a 900cc parallel twin engine which makes 64bhp. It was first launched in 2016 and saw a major update for 2019.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 900cc parallel twin engine which puts out 64.4bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at just 3,800rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310mm disc up front with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system, traction control with off mode
- 41mm KYB fork with 120mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with 120mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain
- Torque assist clutch, LED tail light
- USB socket (under seat)
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016 model power is up around 10bhp but both peak power and torque appear higher up the range, the red line is 500rpm higher, the front caliper is now from Brembo, the fork has been upgraded, two ride modes have been added, there's a new seat design with 10mm more padding, new cool machined wheels, the down pipes have a funky gold hue and TPMS is now an option.
Triumph boosted the power with new lightweight engine internals and added a new lighter clutch but like the original it can still be restricted for the A2 licence. The 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include heated grips, TPMS, quilted brown seat, waxed cotton pannier, fly screen, bullet style LED indicators, Fox piggyback shocks, Vance and Hines silencers and metal belly pan. Not to mention Triumph's huge accessories catalogue!
- Urban Ride Kit: Brown seat, fender removal, black oil filler cap/intake covers/belly pan and LED indicators
- Cafe Custom Kit: Fox rear shocks, Vance and Hines silencers, fender removal, LED indicators, black intake covers/filler cap
Colours: Black, bronze (+£150), red (+£150)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this video from Bike World: