Triumph Street Twin For Sale
Insurance Costs: 6 of 10
Current Prices: £7,600–£6,050
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Twin is a popular retro style bike that's ideal for beginners and is powered by a liquid cooled 900 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 64.4 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,800 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system, traction control with off mode
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with 120 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain
- Torque assist clutch, LED tail light
- USB socket (under seat)
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016 model power is up around 10 bhp but both peak power and torque appear higher up the range, the red line is 500 rpm higher, the front caliper is now from Brembo, the fork has been upgraded, two ride modes have been added, there's a new seat design with 10 mm more padding, cool new machined wheels, the down pipes have a funky gold hue and TPMS is now an option.
Triumph boosted the power with new lightweight engine internals and added a new lighter clutch but like the original it can still be restricted for the A2 licence. The 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include heated grips, TPMS, quilted brown seat, waxed cotton pannier, fly screen, bullet style LED indicators, Fox piggyback shocks, Vance and Hines silencers and metal belly pan. Not to mention Triumph's huge accessories catalogue!
- Urban Ride Kit: Brown seat, fender removal, black oil filler cap / intake covers / belly pan and LED indicators
- Cafe Custom Kit: Fox rear shocks, Vance and Hines silencers, fender removal, LED indicators, black intake covers / filler cap
Colours: Black, bronze (+£150), red (+£150)
- Novice friendly, looks great, handling, low seat
- Quite heavy for the power
Capacity: 900 cc (average)
Power: 64 bhp / 48 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 12.0 litres / 2.6 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 760 mm / 29.9 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds
Launch RRP: £8,100
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: