Triumph Bonneville T100 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Current Prices: £7,900–£5,600
What Is It?
The Triumph Bonneville T100 is a retro style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 900 cc parallel twin engine, producing 54 bhp at 5,900 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,230 rpm. The engine is the same as the Street Cup / Street Twin.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual KYB shocks with 120 mm travel
- ABS system and switchable traction control
- Slipper clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- LED tail light and USB socket under the seat
- Brushed Stainless Steel 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2008-2016 model the engine is a new 900 cc design with 18% more torque, the seat is more comfortable with deeper foam, A2 restriction is now an option and the suspension is more comfortable.
Triumph also offer a T100 Black edition which is basically the same bike but with the exhaust, engine, wheel rims and headlight surround blacked out. The wire-spoked 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the 17" rear a 150/70.
Accessories include a centre stand, heated grips (£185), cruise control, panniers (£460), Fox Racing adjustable rear shocks (£650), bench or comfort seat (£255), touring screen or tinted fly screen (£70) and grab rail (£75).
- 2017-2018: Black, matt black, white/blue (+£300), white/orange (+£300)
- 2019: Black, brown, red, white/blue
- 2020: Black, brown, red, white/blue, white/red
2020: £9,200 Bud Ekins special edition to celebrate the 1960s Hollywood stuntman who actually performed the jump in the Great Escape movie. It includes a special red / white colour scheme, special graphics, the Monza filler cap, LED indicators, white grips, bar end mirrors and a special certificate.
Review In A Few
- Loads of upgrades available
- Quiet with stock cans
- Hard seat
Capacity: 900 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 213 kg / 470 pounds
Launch RRP: £8,300
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||456||35||491||270 / month|
|2018||405||-||405||310 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||150 / month|