Triumph Bonneville T100
- Tubular Steel frame and Steel swingarm
- 310mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 41mm KYB fork with 120mm travel
- Dual KYB shocks with 120mm travel
- ABS system and switchable traction control
- Brushed Stainless Steel 2->2 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch
- 5 speed gearbox and immobiliser
- Twin clocks with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and USB socket under the seat
- 10,000 miles service interval
- Adjustable clutch lever
- Optional A2 restrictor kit
Compared to the 2008-2016 model the engine is a new 900cc design with 18% more torque, the seat is more comfortable with deeper foam, A2 restriction is now an option and the suspension is more comfortable.
The special T100 Black edition is basically the same bike but with the exhaust, engine, wheel rims and headlight surround blacked out.
The 32-spoke wire wheels are 18" at the front and 17" at the back, with the front taking a 100/90 tyre and the back 150/70.
Accessories include a centre stand, heated grips (£185), cruise control, panniers (£460), Fox Racing adjustable rear shocks (£650), black/brown bench/comfort seat (£255), touring screen or tinted fly screen (£70) and grab rail (£75).
- T100 Colours: Black, white/blue (+£300), white/orange (+£300)
- T100 Black Colours: Black, matt black (+£125)
Let's be honest, you probably know more about this bike than we do. If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong please let us know.
Prices Updated: 20th October 2017
Finance your next bike with Superbike Loans, the UK's number one bike finance specialist. Get a decision within one hour.
Value Your Bike
Get a full valuation from We Want Your Motorbike today. Just pop in your reg number and a few bike details, get the valuation and they'll pay for your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Insurance groups vary widely by insurer with anywhere from 17 to 65 groups but our simple scale gives you a rough idea of how wallet busting it's likely to be:
Insurance Group: 5 of 10
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer: