Triumph Bonneville T100 For Sale
The 2017 Triumph Bonneville T100 is a retro bike and is powered by a 900cc parallel twin engine which puts out 54bhp. It's highly customisable using Triumph's extensive parts catalogue and can now be restricted for the A2 licence.
What Is It?
- Looks, handling, comfort
- Heavy, hard seat, quiet
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 41mm KYB fork with 120mm travel
- Dual KYB shocks with 120mm travel
- ABS system and switchable traction control
- Slipper clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- LED tail light and USB socket under the seat
- Brushed Stainless Steel 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2008-2016 model the engine is a new 900cc design with 18% more torque, the seat is more comfortable with deeper foam, A2 restriction is now an option and the suspension is more comfortable.
Triumph also offer a T100 Black edition which is basically the same bike but with the exhaust, engine, wheel rims and headlight surround blacked out. The wire-spoked 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the 17" rear a150/70.
Accessories include a centre stand, heated grips (£185), cruise control, panniers (£460), Fox Racing adjustable rear shocks (£650), black/brown bench/comfort seat (£255), touring screen or tinted fly screen (£70) and grab rail (£75).
- T100 Colours: Black, white/blue (+£300), white/orange (+£300)
- T100 Black Colours: Black, matt black (+£125)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (11)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer: