Triumph Bonneville T100 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Bonneville T100 is a retro style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 900 cc parallel twin engine, producing 54 bhp at 5,900 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,230 rpm. The engine is the same as the Street Cup / Street Twin.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual KYB shocks with 120 mm travel
- ABS system and switchable traction control
- Slipper clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- LED tail light and USB socket under the seat
- Brushed Stainless Steel 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2008-2016 model the engine is a new 900 cc design with 18% more torque, the seat is more comfortable with deeper foam, A2 restriction is now an option and the suspension is more comfortable.
Triumph also offer a T100 Black edition which is basically the same bike but with the exhaust, engine, wheel rims and headlight surround blacked out. The wire-spoked 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the 17" rear a 150/70.
Accessories include a centre stand, heated grips (£185), cruise control, panniers (£460), Fox Racing adjustable rear shocks (£650), bench or comfort seat (£255), touring screen or tinted fly screen (£70) and grab rail (£75).
- 2017-2018: Black, matt black, white/blue (+£300), white/orange (+£300)
- 2019: Black, brown, red, white/blue
- 2020: Black, brown, red, white/blue, white/red
2020: £9,200 Bud Ekins special edition to celebrate the 1960s Hollywood stuntman who actually performed the jump in the Great Escape movie. It includes a special red / white colour scheme, special graphics, the Monza filler cap, LED indicators, white grips, bar end mirrors and a special certificate.
Review In A Few
- Loads of upgrades available
- Quiet with stock cans
- Hard seat
Capacity: 900 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 213 kg / 470 pounds
Launch RRP: £8,300
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||456||35||491||200 / month|
|2018||405||-||405||250 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||200 / month|