Ducati Scrambler Nightshift For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Nightshift is an A2 licence friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 803 cc Desmodromic V-Twin engine, producing 71.9 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system (no off mode)
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Kayaba rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150 mm travel
- 2->1->2 Termignoni exhaust
- Slip and assist clutch
- Adjustable clutch lever
- LED tail light and DRL
- Underseat USB port
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Nightshift is essentially the Full Throttle with wire-spoked wheels, a standard seat, bar end mirrors on a wider handlebar, Ducati performance indicators and less colour.
The wire-spoked 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT-60 RS 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Options include the low 778 mm seat and Bluetooth multimedia module for music and text alerts but aftermarket customisation potential is massive.
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 72 bhp / 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 798 mm / 31.4 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 196 kg / 432 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 180 kg / 397 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.367 bhp/kg / 0.274 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Check out this video promo from Ducati.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: