Moto Guzzi V7 IV For Sale
What Is It?
The forth iteration of the retro Moto Guzzi V7 is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 853 cc transversely mounted V-Twin engine, producing 65 bhp at 6,800 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 260 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 40 mm standard fork
- Dual Kayaba rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Traction control
- Ride modes: Rain, Road
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 2->2 exhaust system
Compared to the 2017-2020 third generation V7 there's a brand new engine from the V85 TT which has been detuned to 65 bhp; that's 14 bhp up on the V7 III and 14 bhp down from the V85 TT. Torque is up 22% over the old model with 80% available from just 3,000 rpm.
There's also a modern LCD dash, a wider rear wheel, new seat, new pegs, beefed up KYB shocks with more travel and full LED lighting.
The 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Two trim levels are available:
- V7 Stone is the base level in blue, orange or black.
- V7 Special gets the wire-spoked wheels, brown seat, dual clocks, silver shocks and Chrome exhausts / mirrors / pillion grab rail but misses out on the fork gaiters and cool DRL. It's available in blue or grey.
Accessories are likely to include the media platform for connecting the bike to a mobile app, wire-spoked wheels, screen, injector heat shields, panniers, luggage rack, top box, comfort seat, brown seat, Chrome mirrors / pillion grab rail and billet levers.
Colours: Black, orange, blue/silver, green/silver (100th)
2021: 100th Centenario special edition launched with a brown leather seat, gold finish eagle and green/silver colour scheme.
Review In A Few
- Plenty of retro character
- Easy maintenance
- Build quality
- Expensive for the power
- Non-adjustable fork
- No TFT dash
Capacity: 853 cc (average)
Power: 65 bhp / 48 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 250 miles / 402 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres / 4.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 770 mm / 30.3 inches (low)
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: