Moto Guzzi V85 TT For Sale
The Moto Guzzi V85 is a premium shaft driven adventure bike and is powered by an 850cc transversely mounted V-Twin engine which puts out 79bhp.
What Is It?
- Looks, cool LED running light
- It's up against stiff competition
It's powered by an air-cooled 850cc transversely mounted 90° V-Twin engine, producing 79.1bhp at 7,750rpm and maximum torque at 5,000rpm (90% from just 3,750rpm). Power makes its way to the rear wheel via shaft drive and while the engine clearly shares some history with the V9 lump it's a brand new design which is, quite remarkably, still air-cooled.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 260mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm upside down fork with 170mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear piggyback shocks with 170mm travel
- Ride Modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road
- Traction control, cruise control
- Belly pan, luggage rack, side stand
- USB charging port to left of dash
- LED indicators with auto-off
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It's a big step for Moto Guzzi who will be using it as a platform for a whole family of new bikes going forward and equipment is pretty up to date with a large 4.3" colour TFT dash, LED daytime running light and adjustable levers. Off-Road mode minimises traction control and turns off the ABS system at the rear.
The 19" wire-spoked front wheel takes a Metzeler Karoo Street 110/80 tyre at the front and a 17" 150/70 at the rear. Accessories include the Aluminium luggage system, Ohlins rear shocks, multimedia system, upgraded mirrors, fog lights, crash bars and the usual Arrow exhaust system.
Colours: Blue, grey, red, red/yellow/white (+£200)
Did You Know?
Tutto Terreno (TT) means All Terrain
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (5)
- 1 of 2
Parts & Accessories
Check out this video from Moto Guzzi: