Moto Guzzi V85 TT For Sale
The Moto Guzzi V85 is a premium shaft driven adventure bike and is powered by an 853cc transversely mounted V-Twin engine which puts out 79bhp.
- Looks, cool LED running light, TFT dash
- It's up against stiff competition
What Is It?
It's powered by an air-cooled 853cc transversely mounted 90° V-Twin engine, producing 79.1bhp at 7,750rpm and maximum torque at 5,000rpm (90% from just 3,750rpm).
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 260mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Continental ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm upside down fork with 170mm travel
- Adjustable rear piggyback shock with 170mm travel
- Ride Modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road
- Traction control, cruise control
- Belly pan, luggage rack, side stand
- USB charging port to left of dash
- LED indicators with auto-off
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Power makes its way to the rear wheel via shaft drive and while the engine clearly shares some history with the V9 lump it's a brand new design which is, quite remarkably, still air-cooled.
It's a big step for Moto Guzzi who will be using it as a platform for a whole family of new bikes going forward and equipment is pretty up to date with a large 4.3" colour TFT dash, LED daytime running light and adjustable levers.
Off-Road mode minimises traction control and turns off the ABS system at the rear. The 19" wire-spoked front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 110/80 tyre at the front and a 17" 150/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Aluminium luggage system, Ohlins rear shocks, multimedia system, upgraded mirrors, LED fog lights, crash bars, tall screen, centre stand and the usual Arrow exhaust system.
Colours: Blue, grey, red, red/white (+£200), red/yellow/white (+£200) [premium colours get a red frame / Michelin Anakee tyres]
Did You Know?
Tutto Terreno (TT) means All Terrain
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.