Moto Guzzi V85 TT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (229 kg / 505 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (23.0 litres / 6.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: Very High (280 miles / 451 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (853 cc)
- Power: Average (79 bhp / 59 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.345 bhp/kg / 0.257 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,900
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Moto Guzzi V85 is a premium shaft driven adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 853 cc transversely mounted 90° V-Twin engine, producing 79.1 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm (90% from just 3,750 rpm).
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Continental ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable rear piggyback shock with 170 mm travel
- Ride Modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Belly pan
- Luggage rack
- Side stand
- USB charging port to left of dash
- LED indicators with auto-off
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Power makes its way to the rear wheel via shaft drive and while the engine clearly shares some history with the V9 lump it's a brand new design which is, quite remarkably, still air-cooled.
It's a big step for Moto Guzzi who will be using it as a platform for a whole family of new bikes going forward and equipment is pretty up to date with a large 4.3" colour TFT dash, LED running light and adjustable levers. Off-Road mode minimises traction control and turns off the ABS system at the rear.
The 19" wire-spoked front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 110/80 tyre at the front and a 17" 150/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Aluminium luggage system, Ohlins rear shocks, multimedia system, upgraded mirrors, LED fog lights, crash bars, tall screen, centre stand and the usual Arrow exhaust system.
- 2019-2020: Blue, grey, red, red/white, red/yellow/white
- 2021: Black, red/white, orange/white/red, green/silver (100th)
- 2022: Black, orange/white/red, brown/red/black, black/white (Guardia d'Onore)
Tutto Terreno (TT) means All Terrain.
Model History & Updates
2020: £12,000 Travel edition launched with a brown/red/black colour scheme, the tall screen, plastic/Aluminium panniers, LED fog lights, heated grips, Michelin Anakee Adventure tyres and connectivity. We reckon it's the best looking V85 TT so far.
2021: Euro 5 compliant, improved low end torque, new 1.5 kg lighter tubeless wheels and two additional ride modes (Sport and Custom).
100th Centenario special edition launched with a brown leather seat, gold finish eagle and green/silver colour scheme. Check out this video from Moto Guzzi.
2022: £12,500 Guardia d'Onore 1,946 unit limited edition to celebrate the 75 year collaboration between Moto Guzzi and the Cuirassiers Regiment. There's a special black/white colour scheme, engine bars and LED fog lights. Check out this video intro from Moto Guzzi.
Popularity & How Many Left