Moto Guzzi V85 TT For Sale
What Is It?
The Moto Guzzi V85 is a premium shaft driven adventure bike and is powered by an air-cooled 853 cc transversely mounted 90° V-Twin engine, producing 79.1 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm (90% from just 3,750 rpm).
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Continental ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable rear piggyback shock with 170 mm travel
- Ride Modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road
- Traction control, cruise control
- Belly pan, luggage rack, side stand
- USB charging port to left of dash
- LED indicators with auto-off
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Power makes its way to the rear wheel via shaft drive and while the engine clearly shares some history with the V9 lump it's a brand new design which is, quite remarkably, still air-cooled.
It's a big step for Moto Guzzi who will be using it as a platform for a whole family of new bikes going forward and equipment is pretty up to date with a large 4.3" colour TFT dash, LED running light and adjustable levers.
Off-Road mode minimises traction control and turns off the ABS system at the rear. The 19" wire-spoked front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 110/80 tyre at the front and a 17" 150/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Aluminium luggage system, Ohlins rear shocks, multimedia system, upgraded mirrors, LED fog lights, crash bars, tall screen, centre stand and the usual Arrow exhaust system.
Colours: Blue, grey, red, red/white (+£200), red/yellow/white (+£200) [premium colours get a red frame / Michelin Anakee tyres]
2020: £12,000 Travel edition launched with a brown/red/black colour scheme, the tall screen, plastic/Aluminium panniers, LED fog lights, heated grips, Michelin Anakee Adventure tyres and connectivity. We reckon it's the best looking V85 TT so far.
Did You Know?
Tutto Terreno (TT) means All Terrain.
Review In A Few
- Cool LED running light
- TFT dash
- It's up against stiff competition
Capacity: 853 cc (average)
Power: 79 bhp / 59 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 280 miles / 451 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 23.0 litres / 5.1 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 229 kg / 505 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.345 bhp/kg / 0.257 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £10,900
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: