Yamaha Ténéré 700 Rally Edition For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Ténéré 700 Rally Edition is a premium off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 245 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB upside down fork with 210 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 200 mm travel and remote adjuster
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Fork guards
It builds on the popular Tenere 700 with the beefed up 4 mm think bash plate, Akrapovic Titanium muffler, chain guard, LED indicators, 20 mm higher rally seat, black handlebars, off-road grips, gold wheels, special rally inspired paint job, radiator guard, knee grip pads and it's 1 kg lighter.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Ohlins T7 rear shock (£1,160), LED fog lights (£460), 72 litre Aluminium side cases (£728), 42 litre Aluminium top box (£360), centre stand (£235), 38 mm lowering kit (£224), engine bars (£214), -20 mm low seat (£154), luggage rack (£190), heated grips (£145) and a few billet upgrades.
Colours: BlueDid You Know?
Ténéré means wilderness or desert and the speedblock colour scheme was used on the first XT600 Tenere in 1983.
Review In A Few
- The excellent Tenere with all the bells and whistles
- Equally good on and off road
Capacity: 689 cc (average)
Power: 72 bhp / 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 895 mm / 35.2 inches (high)
Wet Weight: 204 kg / 450 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 187 kg / 412 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.353 bhp/kg / 0.263 kW/kg
Check out this quick video from Yamaha.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: