KTM 890 Adventure Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (196 kg / 432 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: High (135 mph / 217 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (889 cc)
- Power: High (105 bhp / 78 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,000
For Sale (23)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The KTM 890 Adventure is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 889 cc parallel twin engine, producing 105 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP adjustable cornering ABS with off-mode
- 43 mm WP APEX upside down fork with 200 mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX shock with 200 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain (70 bhp), Road, Off-Road (ABS front only)
- 9-level lean angle aware traction control
- 5" TFT dash
- Off-road pegs
- Assist and slipper clutch
- WP steering damper
- LED lighting all round with LED running light
- 12V socket
- Adjustable levers
- 830 mm / 850 mm adjustable seat
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
They have also upgraded the rear shock to be more adjustable, beefed up the clutch, improved the traction control / ABS, tweaked the suspension settings and updated the optional quickshifter however it's 7 kg heavier.
As before the air filter can be found under the seat, making it easily accessible for cleaning. The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes an Avon TrailRider 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Titanium exhaust, Rally mode, quickshifter, cruise control, a variety of luggage options, Carbon fuel tank protectors, hand guard options, heated grips, tall screen and a variety of billet parts.
Colours: Orange/white, black/grey
Up And Down The Range
The more off-road focused 890 Adventure R is essentially the same bike with beefier adjustable suspension, 40 mm more travel, a 50 mm higher narrower fixed seat, short screen, rally style seat, knobbly tyres and of course a beak instead of the front mudguard.