Triumph Tiger 900 GT For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 900 GT is a mid-range road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 888 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS
- Adjustable 45 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 180 mm travel
- Adjustable Marzocchi rear shock with 170 mm travel
- 810 mm / 830 mm adjustable seat
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Off-Road
- LED lighting all round
- Slip and assist clutch
- Heated grips, cruise control
- 5-level adjustable screen
- 12V socket to left of seat
- USB charger under the seat
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the old Tiger 800 XRX there's an 88 cc larger engine with the same power output 750 rpm lower down, 10% higher torque 800 rpm lower down, a stronger mid-range, Euro 5 tweaks, a cool split radiator design, a new 1->3->2 engine firing order for more character, the latest Brembo Stylema calipers, 1 litre more fuel capacity, new cornering ABS and lean angle aware traction control, a new LED headlight, new larger 7" TFT dash, new mirrors and it's even 6 kg lighter (mostly from the new frame).
The GT is uniquely available with a low ride height as a zero cost option with 760 mm / 780 mm seat heights and it's 1 kg lighter than the standard GT.
Crucially Triumph have ditched the old confusing naming system, comprised of XR / XC for on and off road trims, instead simplifying with various levels named GT for road, Rally for off-road and Pro for the top level on each side. The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance Next 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the quickshifter, engine bars, heated seats, comfort seat, LED fog lights, headlight guard, screen deflector, centre stand, side opening panniers, top opening panniers, 42 / 52 litre top box and TPMS.
Colours: Black, white, red
The base spec £9,500 Tiger 900 does without the colour TFT dash, Sport / Off-Road riding modes, cruise control, heated grips, radiator guard, hand guards, under seat 12V socket and cannot be lowered or made A2 compliant although it's 2 kg lighter.
At the top of the range the £12,800 GT Pro builds on the GT with connectivity, a quickshifter, electronically adjustable rear suspension, a custom riding mode, LED fog lights, heated seats, backlit switches, centre stand and TPMS but it's 4 kg heavier. It has an off-road equivalent in the £13,100 Rally Pro with wire spoked wheels, Pirelli Scorpion Rally tyres, longer travel Showa suspension and a higher seat.
Capacity: 888 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 194 kg / 428 pounds
Check out this video from Triumph.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.