Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro is a mid-range road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 888 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 45 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 180 mm travel
- Adjustable Marzocchi rear shock with 170 mm travel
- 810 mm / 830 mm adjustable seat
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Off-Road, Custom
- LED lighting all round plus fog lights
- Slip and assist clutch
- Backlit switches
- Centre stand
- Heated grips and seats
- 5-level adjustable screen
- 12V socket to left of seat
- USB charger under the seat
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the old Tiger 800 XRT there's an 88 cc larger engine with the same power output 750 rpm lower down, 10% higher torque 800 rpm lower down, a stronger mid-range, Euro 5 tweaks, a cool split radiator design, a new 1->3->2 engine firing order for more character, the latest Brembo Stylema calipers, 1 litre more fuel capacity, new cornering ABS and lean angle aware traction control, a new LED headlight, new larger 7" TFT dash, a quickshifter, electronically adjustable rear suspension, new mirrors and it's even 4 kg lighter (mostly from the new frame).
Crucially Triumph have ditched the old confusing naming system, comprised of XR / XC for on and off road trims, instead simplifying with various levels named GT for road, Rally for off-road and Pro for the top level on each side.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance Next 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the engine bars, headlight guard, comfort seat, screen deflector, side opening panniers, top opening panniers and 42 / 52 litre top box.
Colours: Black, white, red
Launch RRP: £12,800
Capacity: 888 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 240 miles / 386 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 194 kg / 428 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Value for money
- Loads of toys
- Needs a tech mounting bar
- No dash USB socket
- On the heavy side
Up And Down The Range
The £11,100 Tiger 900 GT does without the connectivity, quickshifter, electronically adjustable rear suspension, custom riding mode, LED fog lights, heated seats, backlit switches, centre stand and TPMS.
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: