Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (194 kg / 428 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (888 cc)
- Power: Average (94 bhp / 70 kW)
- Redline: High (10,200 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £12,800
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro is a mid-range road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 888 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 45 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 180 mm travel
- Adjustable Marzocchi rear shock with 170 mm travel
- 810 mm / 830 mm adjustable seat
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Off-Road, Custom
- LED lighting all round plus fog lights
- Slip and assist clutch
- Backlit switches
- Centre stand
- Heated grips and seats
- 5-level adjustable screen
- 12V socket to left of seat
- USB charger under the seat
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the old Tiger 800 XRT there's an 88 cc larger engine with the same power output 750 rpm lower down, 10% higher torque 800 rpm lower down, a stronger mid-range, Euro 5 tweaks, a cool split radiator design, a new 1->3->2 engine firing order for more character, the latest Brembo Stylema calipers, 1 litre more fuel capacity, new cornering ABS and lean angle aware traction control, a new LED headlight, new larger 7" TFT dash, a quickshifter, electronically adjustable rear suspension, new mirrors and it's even 4 kg lighter (mostly from the new frame).
Crucially Triumph have ditched the old confusing naming system, comprised of XR / XC for on and off road trims, instead simplifying with various levels named GT for road, Rally for off-road and Pro for the top level on each side.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance Next 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the engine bars, headlight guard, comfort seat, screen deflector, side opening panniers, top opening panniers and 42 / 52 litre top box.
Colours: Black, white, red
Up And Down The Range
The £11,100 Tiger 900 GT does without the connectivity, quickshifter, electronically adjustable rear suspension, custom riding mode, LED fog lights, heated seats, backlit switches, centre stand and TPMS.