Suzuki V-Strom 1050 XT For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki V-Strom 1050 XT is an off-road focused premium adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,037 cc V-Twin engine, producing 105.9 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS
- Adjustable KYB upside down fork
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with remote adjustment
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport
- 850 mm / 870 mm adjustable seat
- Easy start, low RPM assist
- Slip and assist clutch
- 12V socket near the dash
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing V-Strom 1000 XT there's a power hike of 7 bhp just 500 rpm higher up the rev range, Euro 5 tweaks, new styling, a new screen, new LCD dash and full LED lighting but it weighs 19 kg more and maximum torque is now 2,000 rpm higher.
The big improvements can be found in the plethora of electronic rider aids, such as two level cornering ABS, front to back load adjustment while braking, hill hold control, cruise control, three ride modes and three level traction control. The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
It builds on the £10,000 base spec 1050 with the electronics package, wire-spoked wheels, handguards, engine bars, Aluminium under cowling, LED indicators, a hand adjustable screen over 50 mm, the height adjustable seat, centre stand and 12V socket although it's 11 kg heavier. The additional electronics include the IMU powered braking systems, hill hold and cruise control.
Accessories include the 35 litre top box, centre stand, chain guard, silver or black bash plate, plastic downpipe protection, fog lights, heated grips, 30 mm lower seat, larger pegs, panniers and black or silver Aluminium hard cases.
Colours: Red/white, yellow/black, black
Capacity: 1,037 cc (high)
Power: 106 bhp / 79 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 850 mm / 33.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 247 kg / 545 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.429 bhp/kg / 0.320 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: