Husqvarna Norden 901 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (854 mm / 33.6 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (204 kg / 450 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: High (135 mph / 217 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (889 cc)
- Power: High (105 bhp / 78 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £12,350
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Husqvarna Norden 901 is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 889 cc parallel twin engine, producing 105 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with J.Juan four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with J.Juan two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP adjustable cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm WP APEX upside down fork with 220 mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX shock with 215 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain (82 bhp), Road, Off-Road (ABS front only, no TC, no lean angle sensitivity)
- 9-level lean angle aware traction control
- 5" TFT dash
- Off-road pegs
- Assist and slipper clutch
- WP steering damper
- Cruise control
- Motor slip regulator
- LED lighting all round with LED fog lights
- 12V socket near dash
- Adjustable levers
- Side stand
- 854 mm / 874 mm adjustable seat
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Akrapovic Titanium exhaust, Explorer custom riding mode, dash connectivity, Touratech Aluminium panniers / top box, -22 mm lowering kit, comfort seats, heated grips, centre stand and tall screen.
Colours: Yellow/white/blackDid You Know?
It's closely related to the KTM 890 Adventure but with a few choice options included as standard and the air filter can be found under the seat, making it easily accessible for cleaning. Norden is Swedish for North and there's room for two toolboxes behind the side panels.