Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC is a retro scrambler style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 88.8 bhp at 7,400 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,950 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 45 mm Showa upside down fork with 200 mm travel
- Adjustable dual Ohlins piggyback shocks with 200 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road, Sport, Custom
- Cruise control
- Traction control
- Slip and assist clutch
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2006-2017 Triumph Scrambler the engine has been bumped up 335 cc and 35 bhp from a re-tuned T120 engine, the tank size is up by 1 litre, the dash is now a modern TFT affair with 6 riding modes, there's LED lighting all round, LED running light, backlit switches, keyless ignition and USB charge point under the seat.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
- Escape kit: Panniers, handguards, luggage rack, LED fog lights, centre stand, fly screen.
- Extreme kit: Arrow end can, radiator guard, high mud guard, handlebar brace, LED indicators, dresser bar, light grille/bezel.
Accessories include heated grips, adjustable pegs, hand guards, high front mud guard, engine bars, headlight grille, Bluetooth module (used by GoPro / Google maps functionality), Arrow silencer, number board, LED fog lights, centre stand, fly screen, radiator guard, handlebar brace, LED indicators, Pirelli Scorpion Rally tyres, TPMS, panniers and 30 litre roll bag.
- 2019-2020: Black, green
- 2021: Black, green, blue
Up And Down The Range
At the top of the range the Scrambler 1200 XE has a beefier gold fork, 50 mm more travel, a 30 mm higher seat, additional Off-Road Pro riding mode (ABS and Traction Control off), cornering ABS / traction control, heated grips, adjustable pegs, hand guards and longer swingarm but weighs 2 kg more.
Launch RRP: £11,500
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 89 bhp / 66 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 205 kg / 452 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
2021: New Euro 5 compliant exhaust, peak power lower down at 7,250 rpm and peak torque higher at 4,500 rpm.
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left