Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC For Sale
The 2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC is a retro scrambler style bike and is powered by a 1,200cc parallel twin engine which puts out 89bhp. It replaces the old 865cc Bonneville Scrambler and is available in a higher spec XE version.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,200cc parallel twin engine, producing 88.8bhp at 7,400rpm and maximum torque at just 3,950rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 45mm Showa upside down fork with 200mm travel
- Adjustable dual Ohlins piggyback shocks with 200mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road, Sport, Custom
- Cruise control, traction control
- Slip and assist clutch
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2006-2017 Triumph Scrambler the engine has been bumped up 335cc and 35bhp from a re-tuned T120 engine, the tank size is up by 1 litre, the dash is now a modern TFT affair with 6 riding modes, LED lighting all round, LED running light, backlit switches, keyless ignition, USB charge point under the seat and GoPro control / turn-by-turn Google maps (with the optional Bluetooth module). The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Metzler Tourance 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include heated grips, adjustable pegs, hand guards, high front mud guard, engine bars, headlight grille, Bluetooth module (used by GoPro/maps functionality), Arrow silencer, number board, LED fog lights, centre stand, fly screen, radiator guard, handlebar brace, LED indicators, Pirelli Scorpion Rally tyres, TPMS, panniers and 30 litre roll bag.
- Escape kit: Panniers, handguards, luggage rack, LED fog lights, centre stand, fly screen.
- Extreme kit: Arrow end can, radiator guard, high mud guard, handlebar brace, LED indicators, dresser bar, light grille/bezel.
Colours: Black, green (our fav.)
At the top of the range the Scrambler 1200 XE has a beefier gold fork with 50mm more travel, 50mm more travel at the rear, a 30mm higher seat, additional Off-Road Pro riding mode (ABS/Traction Control off), cornering ABS/traction control, heated grips, adjustable pegs, hand guards and longer swingarm but weighs 2kg more.
It should hit the dealers early 2019
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Check out this video from Bike World: