Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC is a retro scrambler style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 88.8 bhp at 7,400 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,950 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 45 mm Showa upside down fork with 200 mm travel
- Adjustable dual Ohlins piggyback shocks with 200 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road, Sport, Custom
- Cruise control, traction control
- Slip and assist clutch
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2006-2017 Triumph Scrambler the engine has been bumped up 335 cc and 35 bhp from a re-tuned T120 engine, the tank size is up by 1 litre, the dash is now a modern TFT affair with 6 riding modes, there's LED lighting all round, LED running light, backlit switches, keyless ignition and USB charge point under the seat. The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include heated grips, adjustable pegs, hand guards, high front mud guard, engine bars, headlight grille, Bluetooth module (used by GoPro / Google maps functionality), Arrow silencer, number board, LED fog lights, centre stand, fly screen, radiator guard, handlebar brace, LED indicators, Pirelli Scorpion Rally tyres, TPMS, panniers and 30 litre roll bag.
- Escape kit: Panniers, handguards, luggage rack, LED fog lights, centre stand, fly screen.
- Extreme kit: Arrow end can, radiator guard, high mud guard, handlebar brace, LED indicators, dresser bar, light grille/bezel.
Colours: Black, green (our fav.)
At the top of the range the Scrambler 1200 XE has a beefier gold fork, 50 mm more travel, a 30 mm higher seat, additional Off-Road Pro riding mode (ABS and Traction Control off), cornering ABS / traction control, heated grips, adjustable pegs, hand guards and longer swingarm but weighs 2 kg more.
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 89 bhp / 66 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 205 kg / 452 pounds
Launch RRP: £11,500
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: