Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE is a retro scrambler style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 88.8 bhp at 7,400 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,950 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 47 mm Showa upside down fork with 250 mm travel
- Adjustable dual Ohlins piggyback shocks with 250 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro, Sport, Custom
- Cruise control, cornering traction control
- Slip and assist clutch
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2006-2017 Triumph Scrambler the engine has been bumped up 335 cc and 35 bhp from a re-tuned T120 engine, the tank size is up by 1 litre, the dash is now a modern TFT affair with 6 riding modes, LED lighting all round, LED running light, backlit switches, keyless ignition and USB charge point under the seat.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include high front mud guard, engine bars, headlight grille, Bluetooth module (used by GoPro / Google maps functionality), Arrow silencer, number board, LED fog lights, centre stand, fly screen, radiator guard, handlebar brace, LED indicators, Pirelli Scorpion Rally tyres, TPMS, panniers and 30 litre roll bag.
- Escape kit: Panniers, handguards, luggage rack, LED fog lights, centre stand, fly screen.
- Extreme kit: Arrow end can, radiator guard, high mud guard, handlebar brace, LED indicators, dresser bar, light grille/bezel.
Colours: White/green, blue/black (our fav.)
Up And Down The Range
At the bottom of the range the Scrambler 1200 XC has a thinner black fork, 50 mm less travel, a 30 mm lower seat, shorter swingarm and does without the additional Off-Road Pro riding mode, cornering ABS / traction control, heated grips, adjustable pegs and hand guards but it weighs 2 kg less.
2020: £18,500 Bond Edition with only 250 examples being built, Arrow silencers, premium seat, 007 details, 007 startup screen, LED fog lights, headlight grille, numbered plaque and lots of blacked-out details.
Launch RRP: £12,300
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 89 bhp / 66 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 870 mm / 34.3 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 207 kg / 456 pounds
Check out this video review from DUKE BLADE.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left