Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE For Sale
The 2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE is a retro scrambler style bike and is powered by a 1,200cc parallel twin engine which puts out 89bhp. It replaces the old 865cc Bonneville Scrambler and is available in a lower spec XC version.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,200cc parallel twin engine, producing 88.8bhp at 7,400rpm and maximum torque at just 3,950rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 47mm Showa upside down fork with 250mm travel
- Adjustable dual Ohlins piggyback shocks with 250mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro, Sport, Custom
- Cruise control, cornering traction control
- Slip and assist clutch
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2006-2017 Triumph Scrambler the engine has been bumped up 335cc and 35bhp from a re-tuned T120 engine, the tank size is up by 1 litre, the dash is now a modern TFT affair with 6 riding modes, LED lighting all round, LED running light, backlit switches, keyless ignition, USB charge point under the seat and GoPro control / turn-by-turn Google maps (with the optional Bluetooth module). The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Metzler Tourance 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include high front mud guard, engine bars, headlight grille, Bluetooth module (used by GoPro/maps functionality), Arrow silencer, number board, LED fog lights, centre stand, fly screen, radiator guard, handlebar brace, LED indicators, Pirelli Scorpion Rally tyres, TPMS, panniers and 30 litre roll bag.
- Escape kit: Panniers, handguards, luggage rack, LED fog lights, centre stand, fly screen.
- Extreme kit: Arrow end can, radiator guard, high mud guard, handlebar brace, LED indicators, dresser bar, light grille/bezel.
Colours: White/green, blue/black (our fav.)
At the bottom of the range the Scrambler 1200 XC has a thinner black fork with 50mm less travel, 50mm less travel at the rear, a 30mm lower seat, shorter swingarm and does without the additional Off-Road Pro riding mode, cornering ABS/traction control, heated grips, adjustable pegs and hand guards but it weighs 2kg less.
It should hit the dealers early 2019
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Check out this review from DUKE BLADE: