Triumph Tiger 800 XCA For Sale
It's powered by a liquid cooled 800cc inline triple engine, producing 93.9bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,050rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43mm WP fork with 220mm travel
- Adjustable WP shock with 215mm travel
- 5 riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road Pro, Rider/Custom
- Traction control with off mode, cruise control
- 840mm/860mm adjustable seat, handguards
- Adjustable levers, USB, 12V socket, centre stand
- Engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium belly pan
- LED indicators and running light
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XCA there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, 5" colour TFT dash, backlit handlebar controls, LED lighting all round, taller 5 position screen, a lighter exhaust, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket instead of the second/third 12V sockets. The spoked 21" front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70. A2 restriction is now possible.
Accessories include the Arrow exhaust and Aluminium side cases/top box.
The middle of the range £11,250 Tiger 800 XCX doesn't have the custom riding mode, backlit controls, 3 additional dash styles, heated grips, heated seats, centre stand, LED fog lights or LED headlight but is 3kg lighter.
The on-road equivalent is the £12,050 Tiger 800 XRT which lacks the spoked wheels, engine bars, WP suspension, 21" front wheel and off-road pro riding mode but it is 6kg lighter.
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Bikes for Sale (12)
£10,295 eBay, 12th December
Pre-owned 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCA. 5233 miles.
£10,989 eBay, 12th December
£11,195 eBay, 12th December
Check out this review from Steve_Kamrad: