Triumph Tiger 800 XCA For Sale
Insurance Costs: 8 of 10
Current Prices: £12,400–£8,100
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XCA is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800cc triple engine, producing 93.9bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,050rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43mm WP fork with 220mm travel
- Adjustable WP shock with 215mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road Pro, Custom
- Traction control with off mode, cruise control
- 840mm / 860mm adjustable seat, handguards
- Adjustable levers, USB, 12V socket, centre stand
- Engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium belly pan
- LED indicators and running light
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XCA there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, 5" colour TFT dash, backlit handlebar controls, LED lighting all round, taller 5 position screen, a lighter exhaust, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket instead of the second/third 12V sockets. The spoked 21" front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
A2 restriction is now possible and accessories include the Arrow exhaust and Aluminium side cases / top box.
- 2018: White, blue, red
- 2019: White, green, orange
The middle of the range £11,250 Tiger 800 XCX doesn't have the custom riding mode, backlit controls, 3 additional dash styles, heated grips, heated seats, centre stand, LED fog lights or LED headlight but is 3kg lighter.
The on-road equivalent is the £12,050 Tiger 800 XRT which lacks the spoked wheels, engine bars, WP suspension, 21" front wheel and off-road pro riding mode but it is 6kg lighter.
Capacity: 800 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 15.9 kpl / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds
Launch RRP: £12,450
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (5)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||201||-||201||46 / month|
|2019||Data not yet available||98 / month|
|2020||Data not yet available||Rarely|