Triumph Tiger 800 XCA For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XCA is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,050 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43 mm WP fork with 220 mm travel
- Adjustable WP shock with 215 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road Pro, Custom
- Traction control with off mode
- Cruise control
- 840 mm / 860 mm adjustable seat
- Adjustable levers
- USB socket
- 12V socket
- Centre stand
- Engine bars
- Radiator guard
- Aluminium belly pan
- LED indicators and running light
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XCA there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, 5" colour TFT dash, backlit handlebar controls, LED lighting all round, taller 5 position screen, a lighter exhaust, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket instead of the second/third 12V sockets.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
A2 restriction is now possible and accessories include the Arrow exhaust and Aluminium side cases / top box.
- 2018: White, blue, red
- 2019: White, green, orange
Up And Down The Range
The middle of the range £11,250 Tiger 800 XCX doesn't have the custom riding mode, backlit controls, 3 additional dash styles, heated grips, heated seats, centre stand, LED fog lights or LED headlight but is 3 kg lighter.
The on-road equivalent is the £12,050 Tiger 800 XRT which lacks the spoked wheels, engine bars, WP suspension, 21" front wheel and off-road pro riding mode but it is 6kg lighter.
Launch RRP: £12,450
Capacity: 800 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left