Triumph Tiger 800 XCA For Sale
The 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCA is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by an 800cc triple engine which puts out 94bhp. It was originally launched in 2015 and has a road focused equivalent in the Tiger 800 XRT.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 800cc inline triple engine, producing 93.9bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,050rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43mm WP fork with 220mm travel
- Adjustable WP shock with 215mm travel
- 5 riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road Pro, Rider/Custom
- Traction control with off mode, cruise control
- 840mm/860mm adjustable seat, handguards
- Adjustable levers, USB, 12V socket, centre stand
- Engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium belly pan
- LED indicators and running light
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XCA there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, 5" colour TFT dash, backlit handlebar controls, LED lighting all round, taller 5 position screen, a lighter exhaust, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket instead of the second/third 12V sockets. The spoked 21" front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70. A2 restriction is now possible.
Accessories include the Arrow exhaust and Aluminium side cases/top box.
The middle of the range £11,250 Tiger 800 XCX doesn't have the custom riding mode, backlit controls, 3 additional dash styles, heated grips, heated seats, centre stand, LED fog lights or LED headlight but is 3kg lighter.
The on-road equivalent is the £12,050 Tiger 800 XRT which lacks the spoked wheels, engine bars, WP suspension, 21" front wheel and off-road pro riding mode but it is 6kg lighter.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (6)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from Steve_Kamrad: