Kawasaki Versys 1000 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £9,600–£5,100
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Versys 1000 is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,043cc inline four engine, producing 118.3bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame / swingarm with Steel tubular rear frame
- Dual 310mm wavy discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 250mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 43mm Showa upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Adjustable horizontal shock with 150mm travel
- 3-level traction control
- Low power mode (90bhp)
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 45mm hand adjustable screen (from the front)
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2012-2014 model the seat height is 5mm lower, power is up 2bhp, maximum torque appears 200rpm lower down, the front discs are slightly larger, the fork is improved, there's a new better looking front fairing with twin lights and you now get a centre stand however it's 11kg heavier.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone T30 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- Tourer Edition (£10,600): Panniers, hand guards, tank pads
- Grand Tourer Edition (£11,350): Panniers, top box, hand guards, engine guards, 12V socket, gear position indicator, fog lights, tank pads
Accessories include the colour coded integrated pannier system, colour coded 47 litre top box, hand guards, engine guards, gear position indicator and fog lights.
- 2015: Black, white, orange
- 2016: Black, green, bronze
- 2017: Black/red, green, orange
- 2018: Black/green, green, orange
Did You Know?
It's also known as the KLZ1000.
Capacity: 1,043 cc (high)
Power: 118 bhp / 88 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 15.9 kpl / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres / 4.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 250 kg / 551 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £9,750
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (26)
- 1 of 9
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||326||49||375||130 / month|
|2016||301||34||335||100 / month|
|2017||357||41||398||330 / month|
|2018||311||-||311||260 / month|