Kawasaki Versys 1000 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Versys 1000 is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,043 cc inline four engine, producing 118.3 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame / swingarm with Steel tubular rear frame
- Dual 310 mm wavy discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable horizontal shock with 150 mm travel
- 3-level traction control
- Low power mode (90 bhp)
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 45 mm hand adjustable screen (from the front)
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2012-2014 model the seat height is 5 mm lower, power is up 2 bhp, maximum torque appears 200 rpm lower down, the front discs are slightly larger, the fork is improved, there's a new better looking front fairing with twin lights and you now get a centre stand however it's 11 kg heavier.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone T30 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- Tourer Edition (£10,600): Panniers, hand guards, tank pads
- Grand Tourer Edition (£11,350): Panniers, top box, hand guards, engine guards, 12V socket, gear position indicator, fog lights, tank pads
Accessories include the colour coded integrated pannier system, colour coded 47 litre top box, hand guards, engine guards, gear position indicator and fog lights.
- 2015: Black, white, orange
- 2016: Black, green, bronze
- 2017: Black/red, green, orange
- 2018: Black/green, green, orange
It's also known as the KLZ1000.
Launch RRP: £9,750
Capacity: 1,043 cc (high)
Power: 118 bhp / 88 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres / 4.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 250 kg / 551 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.472 bhp/kg / 0.352 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Looks sharp
- The gear position indicator is optional
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
For Sale (29)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left