Kawasaki Versys 1000 For Sale
The 2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000 is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a 1,043cc inline four engine which puts out 118bhp. It was originally launched in 2012 and updated in 2019.
- Capability, good looks, comfort
- The gear position indicator is optional
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,043cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 118.3bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame/swingarm with Steel tubular rear frame
- Dual 310mm wavy discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 250mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 43mm Showa upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Adjustable horizontal shock with 150mm travel
- 3-level traction control
- Low power mode (~90bhp)
- Assist and slipper clutch, centre stand
- 45mm hand adjustable screen (from the front)
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2012-2014 model the seat height is 5mm lower, power is up 2bhp, maximum torque appears 200rpm lower down, the front discs are slightly larger, the fork is improved, there's a new better looking front fairing with twin lights and you now get a centre stand however it's 11kg heavier.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone T30 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear. Accessories include the colour coded integrated pannier system, colour coded 47 litre top box, hand guards, engine guards, gear position indicator and fog lights.
- Tourer Edition (£10,600): Panniers, hand guards and tank pads.
- Grand Tourer Edition (£11,350): Panniers, top box, hand guards, engine guards, 12V socket, gear position indicator, fog lights and tank pads.
- 2015: Black, white, orange
- 2016: Black, green, bronze
- 2017: Black/red, green, orange
- 2018: Black/green, green, orange
Did You Know?
It's also known as the KLZ1000
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (37)
- 1 of 13
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.