Kawasaki Versys 1000 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Get a quote with The Bike Insurer
Get a quote with Compare the Market
New Price At Launch: £9,750
Current Prices: £9,050–£5,350
Power: 118 bhp
Engine: 1,043 cc, 10,000 rpm red line, 145 mph top speed
Economy: 45 mpg
Range: 210 miles from the 21.0 litre tank
Seat Height: 840 mm
Weight: 250 kg (wet)
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,043cc inline four engine, producing 118.3bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame / swingarm with Steel tubular rear frame
- Dual 310mm wavy discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 250mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 43mm Showa upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Adjustable horizontal shock with 150mm travel
- 3-level traction control
- Low power mode (90bhp)
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 45mm hand adjustable screen (from the front)
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2012-2014 model the seat height is 5mm lower, power is up 2bhp, maximum torque appears 200rpm lower down, the front discs are slightly larger, the fork is improved, there's a new better looking front fairing with twin lights and you now get a centre stand however it's 11kg heavier.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone T30 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- Tourer Edition (£10,600): Panniers, hand guards, tank pads
- Grand Tourer Edition (£11,350): Panniers, top box, hand guards, engine guards, 12V socket, gear position indicator, fog lights, tank pads
Accessories include the colour coded integrated pannier system, colour coded 47 litre top box, hand guards, engine guards, gear position indicator and fog lights.
- 2015: Black, white, orange
- 2016: Black, green, bronze
- 2017: Black/red, green, orange
- 2018: Black/green, green, orange
Did You Know?
It's also known as the KLZ1000.
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (24)
- 1 of 8
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||326||49||375||150 / month|
|2016||301||34||335||210 / month|
|2017||357||41||398||220 / month|
|2018||311||-||311||300 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk