Aprilia Caponord 1200 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £7,250–£5,100
What Is It?
The Aprilia Caponord 1200 is premium adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,197 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 123.4 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,800 rpm. RRP is £10,800 or £12,300 for the Travel Pack edition.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium side plates and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS (with off mode) and braided hoses
- Adjustable 43 mm Sachs upside down fork
- Adjustable Sachs shock with 4 levels
- Electrically adjustable suspension
- 3 ride modes, 3 level traction control
- Adjustable screen, hand guards
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Sport modes gives you the most aggressive throttle response with Touring toning it down a bit for everyday riding and Rain limiting power to 100 bhp to avoid wheelspin. You can even adjust the height of the silencer to look more sporty when the panniers are off. The 6-spoke 17" wheels takes a Dunlop Qualifier 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a multimedia platform, cruise control, engine bars, Arrow Titanium / Carbon silencer, panniers, top box, comfort seat, low seat, off-road pegs, LED indicators, centre stand and heated grips.
Travel Pack (£1,500): Cruise control, panniers, centre stand and ADD semi-active suspension but 14 kg heavier.
Colours: Red, white, grey, black
2015: Caponord 1200 Rally released with off-road focused spoked wheels, larger 19" front wheel, two 33 litre Aluminium coated panniers, electrically adjustable suspension, cruise control, multimedia platform, a few engine tweaks, LED fog lights and plastic engine guard/belly pan.
Capacity: 1,197 cc (very high)
Power: 123 bhp / 92 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 134 mph / 216 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 24.0 litres / 5.3 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 214 kg / 472 pounds
Launch RRP: £10,800
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2014||46||8||54||86 / month|
|2015||45||7||52||55 / month|
|2016||12||-||12||14 / month|