Aprilia Caponord 1200 For Sale
The 2013 Aprilia Caponord 1200 is premium adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,197cc V-Twin engine which puts out 123bhp. The Rally version adds wire-spoked wheels, electric suspension, panniers and more.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,197cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 123.4bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 6,800rpm. RRP is £10,800 or £12,300 for the Travel Pack edition.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium side plates and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS (with off mode) and metal braided hoses
- Adjustable 43mm Sachs upside down fork
- Adjustable Sachs shock with 4 levels
- Electrically adjustable suspension
- 3 ride modes, 3 level traction control
- Adjustable screen, hand guards
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Sport modes gives you the most aggressive throttle response with Touring toning it down a bit for everyday riding and Rain limiting power to 100bhp to avoid wheelspin. You can even adjust the height of the silencer to look more sporty when the panniers are off. The 6-spoke 17" wheels takes a Dunlop Qualifier 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a multimedia platform, cruise control, engine bars, Arrow Titanium/Carbon silencer, panniers, top box, comfort seat, low seat, off-road pegs, LED indicators, centre stand and heated grips.
Travel Pack (£1,500): Cruise control, panniers, centre stand and ADD semi-active suspension but 14kg heavier.
Colours: Red, white, grey, black
2015: Caponord 1200 Rally released with off-road focused spoked wheels, larger 19" front wheel, two 33 litre Aluminium coated panniers, electrically adjustable suspension, cruise control, multimedia platform, a few engine tweaks, LED fog lights and plastic engine guard/belly pan.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
- Related Model
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels: