Triumph Tiger Sport 1050 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger Sport is a really popular adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,050 cc triple engine, producing 122 bhp at 9,400 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,300 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with radial Nissin four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 140 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 150 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- Auto cancelling indicators
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements over the 2007-2012 bike include a single sided swingarm, 10 bhp more powerful engine, maximum torque 2,000 rpm lower down, a 30 mm longer wheelbase, improved suspension, a 5 mm lower seat height, better wind protection and new body work.
It also officially became the Tiger Sport 1050, known as just the Tiger 1050 before that.
The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a lower seat, comfort seat, panniers, 55 litre top box, engine bars and heated grips.
Review In A Few
- 1.6 litres under seat storage
- Great engine
- Heavy clutch lever
- Seat comfort
Launch RRP: £9,500
Capacity: 1,050 cc (high)
Power: 122 bhp / 91 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 135 mph / 217 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 235 kg / 518 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 226 kg / 498 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.519 bhp/kg / 0.387 kW/kg
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get an instant online valuation from WeBuyAnyBike.com:
Popularity & How Many Left