Triumph Tiger Sport 1050 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (235 kg / 518 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (135 mph / 217 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,050 cc)
- Power: High (122 bhp / 91 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.519 bhp/kg / 0.387 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,500
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger Sport is a really popular adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,050 cc triple engine, producing 122 bhp at 9,400 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,300 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with radial Nissin four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 140 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 150 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- Auto cancelling indicators
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements over the 2007-2012 bike include a single sided swingarm, 10 bhp more powerful engine, maximum torque 2,000 rpm lower down, a 30 mm longer wheelbase, improved suspension, a 5 mm lower seat height, better wind protection and new body work.
It also officially became the Tiger Sport 1050, known as just the Tiger 1050 before that.
The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a lower seat, comfort seat, panniers, 55 litre top box, engine bars and heated grips.
Popularity & How Many Left