Triumph Tiger Sport 1050 For Sale
The 2007 Triumph Tiger Sport is an adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,050cc triple engine which puts out 115bhp. It was updated in 2013 and 2016.
- Gearbox, high seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a 1,050cc triple engine, producing 115bhp at 9,400rpm and maximum torque at 6,250rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with radial Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 43mm Showa upside down fork with 140mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 150mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- Auto cancelling indicators
- 6 speed gearbox
The 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 at the front and 180/55 at the rear. The 1050SE gets ABS, hand guards, centre stand and panniers.
2012: Improved suspension, 20mm lower bars, slightly more aggressive riding position, black finish wheels and brushed Aluminium silencer.
Accessories include Arrow exhaust, heated grips, top box, panniers and tank bag.
Colours: black, red, white, orange and grey/black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
- Related Model