Triumph Tiger Sport 1050 For Sale
What Is It?
The original Triumph Tiger 1050 is a really popular adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,050 cc triple engine, producing 115 bhp at 9,400 rpm and maximum torque at 6,250 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 140 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 150 mm travel
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- Auto cancelling indicators
- 6 speed gearbox
For a little more cash the Tiger 1050 Special Edition gets ABS, hand guards, centre stand and panniers. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Arrow exhaust, heated grips, top box, panniers and tank bag.
Colours: Black, red, white, orange, grey/black
2012: Improved suspension, 20 mm lower bars, slightly more aggressive riding position, black finish wheels and brushed Aluminium silencer.
Review In A Few
- High seat
Capacity: 1,050 cc (high)
Power: 115 bhp / 86 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 230 kg / 507 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.500 bhp/kg / 0.373 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £10,000
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2007||560||220||780||200 / month|
|2008||464||152||616||130 / month|
|2009||544||153||697||170 / month|
|2010||412||106||518||220 / month|
|2011||315||69||384||43 / month|
|2012||208||51||259||4 / month|