Suzuki V-Strom 1000 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (840 mm / 33.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (234 kg / 516 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (22.0 litres / 5.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: High (996 cc)
- Power: Average (98 bhp / 73 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.419 bhp/kg / 0.312 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £6,300
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki V-Strom 1000 is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 996 cc V-Twin engine, producing 98 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,400 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 43 mm non-adjustable fork with 160 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 162 mm travel
- Adjustable levers
- SDTV fuel injection
- LED indicators
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include a touring screen, heated grips, centre stand and panniers.
Colours: Black, silver, blue, yellowDid You Know?
Strom is German for flow / steam and the V stands for the V-Twin. It's also known as the DL1000.
Popularity & How Many Left