Suzuki V-Strom 1000 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 8 of 10
Current Prices: £3,950–£1,850
What Is It?
The Suzuki V-Strom 1000 is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 996 cc V-Twin engine, producing 98 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,400 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 43 mm non-adjustable fork with 160 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 162 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- Adjustable levers
- SDTV fuel injection
- LED indicators
- 6 speed gearbox
Accessories include a touring screen, heated grips, centre stand and panniers. The 3-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Colours: Black, silver, blue, yellow
Did You Know?
Strom is German for flow / steam and the V stands for the V-Twin. It's also known as the DL1000.
Capacity: 996 cc (high)
Power: 98 bhp / 73 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 22.0 litres / 4.8 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 234 kg / 516 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds
Launch RRP: £6,300
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2003||88||58||146||8 / month|
|2004||66||45||111||19 / month|
|2006||37||21||58||7 / month|
|2007||22||11||33||19 / month|
|2008||27||10||37||86 / month|