Triumph Tiger Sport 1050 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £9,150–£5,950
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger Sport is an adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,050 cc triple engine, producing 124 bhp at 9,475 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston radial calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 140 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 155 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Sport and Rain (98 bhp)
- Span adjustable levers, 12V socket
- Self cancelling indicators
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Improvements over the 2013-2015 model include a new version of the triple engine, lighter silencer with better flow rate, better fuel economy and a new torque assist clutch with lighter lever action. The new engine focuses on improved power delivery with more immediate torque and instant throttle response from the ride by wire system.
There is also multi level traction control, cruise control fitted as standard, tinted adjustable screen and hand guards. The footpegs have been made grippier, the mirrors re-designed and there's an improved heat shield and belly pan.
For storage there's a small space under the seat, complete with USB socket for charging your phone. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include pannier kit (£640), powered top box (£230), Arrow silencer (£840), centre stand (£195), comfort seat (£250), low comfort seat (£250), engine bars (£195), heated grips (£180) and magnetic tank bag (£150).
Colours: Black, grey, red
Capacity: 1,050 cc (high)
Power: 124 bhp / 92 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 135 mph / 217 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 241 kg / 531 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 218 kg / 481 pounds
Launch RRP: £10,300
Check out this video review from Captain Rambunctious.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||345||35||380||220 / month|
|2017||340||31||371||170 / month|
|2018||211||-||211||3 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||4 / month|